CH. 11: MATE?

CHAPTER EDITED

PAST ..

It's been more that month when Jungkook and V are meeting and both become so much good friends, jungkook become so much comfortable with V that now he feel like home with him.

.....

Here Jungkook woke up with loud gasp making Yoongi little scared, Yoongi came to Jungkook who fell asleep on the couch only, after coming late at night.

"What happened, kookie? Did you see a nightmare or what?

Jungkook was breathing heavily and took a minute to stable himself and then look at Yoongi and gave him a cute smile and said,

"It was not nightmare hyung... It was soo cute dream.."

"Hmm?"

"Hyung, I dreamed about Taehyung hyung.. "

" Aww... That's cutee" Yoongi said with cute smile.

" Yess, you know he kissed me. It was night time. We were under moon. It was like a roof top. I guess it was his mansion. "

" Oww.. that's great.. "

"Yess.. but"

" But? "

" But it look sad.. like we both were sad. I saw hate in my eyes for him in dream. We both were not in good terms. It's like i didn't want to kiss him. But in real I would love to kiss him.. "

" Oww.. it was just dream don't think muchh.. "

" Umm.. but it felt so real. "

" It's just dream kookiee.. "

" Hmm.. "

" By the way... Where were you last..? You came at 4.30 in the morning and was so tired that you fell asleep here only..and I'm noticing this is happening for something like a month now  "

"oww...😅😅😅" Jungkook gave nervous smile and Yoongi gave him judging look.

"It's like I was somewhere... Which is strange but feel like home.. like let me tell you clearly"

"Hmm?"

"I met someone, though he was so much stranger to me but I felt like home with him. I feel so much familiar and like so much comfortable.. and some different type of attachment"

"Really"

Jungkook nodded his head and Yoongi smile and asked, "what if that person is your mate?"

"Mate? Noo... That can't be, I belongs to taehyung"

Yoongi chuckled a little and asked him something that disturbed Jungkook's whole mind, soul and heart too..

"From when does Taetae turn Taehyung?" 

Jungkook became silent, after Taehyung birthday Jungkook became a little different but now it looks like he is back to normal and Yoongi is happy about this. He wants to thank that person but Jungkook is disturbed now.

.....

Here they all are sitting in the university canteen together and Jimin is feeding Yoongi and Yoongi is so clingy to his little baby and Minho there taking their pics. Jin is sleeping on Namjoon shoulder and Namjoon is busy reading books.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who is busy playing games. Whenever he looks at Taehyung it reminds him of V and whenever V comes in his mind, from nowhere one little upward curve will form on his lips. He doesn't know what is happening with him.