CH 4: INTRO (PAST)

"Even if we fight alot,
I still want you in my life."

"YAHHHHHHHHH.... IT HURTS" cute boy screaming while getting drag from his ear, by his hyung Slash bestie slash his soulmate.

"Ahhh... It's hurts pwease" in end he use his puppy eyes, cute pout and baby voice. Which is enough for his hyung to leave his ear and that boy gave his big boxy smile to his hyung.

"Tae Bear, when you gonna grow up. You are already 17 and in 2 months you gonna be 18 years" a boy who is little small in height from Taehyung.

"Ahh... Jiminiee, but what I did I was just helping that aunty" Taehyung said with cute voice and jimin just sigh in frustration and said,

"For God sake Taehyung you are billionaire, you can get anything you want. And you really wanted to help aunty you could have give her money. YOU YOURSELF DON'T NEED TO BEG FOR AUNTY."
and Taehyung just pout.

Yupp, Taehyung is getting scolding for begging

Yupp, Taehyung is getting scolding for begging. What is his mistake he just wanted to help. Ok, let me explain. As Taehyung was enjoying himself he saw one aunty who was sick and poor she was begging for money but no one was helping her and this hurt our little pure heart Taehyung.

Taehyung went to her and take her begging bowl and start begging for her and as being the future alpha and royal blood alpha. Everyone start giving money and soon whole bowl got filled and this made Taetae happy and he gave to aunty back and she gave him blessings but soon his soulmate came their and further you know.

Ahh... He is just pure heart, just a cute bea-

*THUD*

"Umm...a..a..um..u..um... So..sorr..sorry... Al..alpha.."
That boy bow like hundred times to Taehyung and that boy almost peed in his pants when he saw Taehyung sharp eyes, which is screaming angry.

"Take care next time" Taehyung said in his deep and stern voice, which was cute and baby seconds ago.

Taehyung gave back the ball which almost hit jimin, but Taehyung catch it at the speed of light.

Umm... Okk, no doubt he is duality king 😅

Taehyung again give his big boxy smile to jimin but soon it faded away and both roll eyes in annoyance when they hear one voice.

"Such a baby both are, I can understand this midget is omega. But you Kim. Seriously " and this made both to look in voice direction already knows whole voice belongs to.

Non other that

Min Yoongi

"Min, just get lose we are not in mood to mess with you and why you always middle in us?" Jimin said with pure anger on his face and cute angry pout.