𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

Comenzar desde el principio

ROCKY'S POV
I was meeting Daya who was telling me about the mammoth who I have to assassinate. Hearing about him felt like he's really powerful and the way Daya was talking also shows that he's scary. I showed like I didn't care about that mammoth but I was listening each and every word coming out of his mouth. After the little session, I saw a crowded place which seemed like a market and the delicious aroma of fresh food caused my stomach to growl. So, I thought what's the loss in trying out the street food of Bangalore. As I was devouring the mouth-watering food, when a screeching sound of a woman rang in my ears. It felt like someone is torturing that woman but thinking that it's not my place to do anything I focus on my food.

As soon as i could put a morsel in my mouth, I again heard that woman screaming. And this time I didn't stop myself and I went towards where the voice was coming from. I saw a pregnant woman who has fallen on the ground while crying with a hand on her stomach and four or five people stood around her and was misbehaving with her. Seeing this my blood boil in rage and I was about to knock them off when suddenly I saw a girl who came out of the crowd and went ahead to the woman and started helping her to get up.

Seeing her there, a man started laughing out loud.
"Oh look who we have here, Kayra Rathore, this girl looks less like a assassin but more like a bodyguard and that too of the Desai girl. What happened? Did your mistress asked you to get her ice cream" My heart beats fast on hearing this name. Before, I could do or say anything else, her melodious voice fell in my ears and as if all the noise disappeared, she was speaking but I could only see her lips moving. I don't know why, but wrong thoughts started coming in my mind after seeing those plump lips of her. I was so engrossed in watching her that when she broke a man's rib, I was suddenly startled. And just like that she showed each one their status and seeing the way she was beating everyone, a proud smile came on my face without my knowing it. In her cool walk, she finally goes to the remaining man who was trembling with fear. She then in her melodious voice tells that man what a woman is and what is her respect. And then she talks about what is a mother, listening to which I remember my mother and the sacrifices she made for me and the promise I made to her. I don't know why, but after listening to her, I felt as if my mother was speaking all this. After listening and understanding Kayra's words, that pregnant woman kicks that man very hard and seeing this, I laughed a little at the condition of that man. After a while, when that woman calms down, she thanks her survivor, due to which a slight sense of pride comes in her hazel eyes and she bids farewell to that woman. After that an old man approaches the hazel-eyed one and hands her a bag which she hesitantly takes and when she looks in that bag she is startled and looks at the man as if she is asking him why are you giving this. And the old man laughs and says how lucky her mother is to have a daughter who so bravely saved the life and honor of a woman and if every mother has a daughter like her, then she is a blessing of God for them. He strokes her hair like a father and walks away. She looks here and there for a moment then decides to leave. Seeing her leave, I felt as if I might never see her again, so I followed her. I was walking neither too far nor too close to her, but when I looked at her more closely, her long brown hair, her tall stature, and her gait, everything seemed to suit me. While walking behind her, I realized one thing that she knows Reena and as that man said that this girl who is walking in front of me is also an assassin. There is no doubt about how and why she learnt to fight so beautifully. I never followed anyone then why am I following someone whom I don't even know, there's something in her that's pulling me towards her and whatever it is, I'll find it no matter what.

END OF POV

When Kayra came out of that market, lost in her own thoughts, she felt as if someone was following her. From the very beginning it seemed to her that someone was piercing her soul. Kayra kept walking for some time and then suddenly turned towards an alleyway and Rocky doubted her action but still, he did not stop following her and he also went to the same street. And as soon as he entered that street, he found that Kayra was not looking anywhere, he felt that something was wrong and to prove his point, he felt a presence behind him. Even before turning behind, he felt a sharp stinging object on his neck, which he understood to be a knife. He understood that it was none other than Kayra. He was very impressed by his cleverness and smiled but Kayra standing behind him was wondering who has the guts to follow her, but she was feeling that this man is familiar, his height and saddle exactly match that of a certain man who's not even letting her sleep properly for two days.
"There are only two reasons for following, one either he wants to kill him or he wants to know about him and if you are following me then it means that you want to kill me, isn't it? Who sent you and if you are more careful, then this knife will directly cut your jugular vein into two pieces." she threatens while pressing the knife tightly in his neck.
"Why? Does everyone want you dead? And what if I say that I am following you not to kill but to know? Will you still cut my vein?" This voice? Isn't it- no no no no, this can't happen, this man can't be here and that too in front of me. What is he doing here and why is he following me. Shouldn't he has to be with Reena?
"Your silence is telling that there are many questions in your mind, isn't it?" with that he turns around and Kayra saw him again to feel the same thing inside her. Meanwhile he was awestruck to see her eyes more closely. How can somebody's eyes be so beautiful yet mysterious. It was as if she was hiding a lot in those two eyes of hers. And it was stinging him that he could not find out what it was. He was wondering how someone could be so secretive. He had come to know one thing that solving this mystery would not be easy but still he would do it either this way or that way. But Kayra seemed to have a different take on it all. She laughs sarcastically and says
"Oh!! now I get it, you were not following me to kill me but because of Reena because you must have heard from that man that I am attached to Reena and you want to me help you to make her yours right? But you listen to my first and last thing, I will not help you and I do not want to do it, so it will be better that you go quietly from here and find some other way."

Rocky was shocked the way she misunderstood everything and he himself didn't know why he was disappointed with the fact that she thought the whole following thing, was not for her but Reena. On the other hand, Kayra was hurt that this man just want to use her for her friend. She never felt this much of hurt and right now she wants to slip on the ground and cry her eyes out. She thought that there was something in between them but his today's actions proved it all wrong. He's only interested in her, She said to herself. But she didn't wanted to look weak in front of him so, she just give him a last look and started walking.  Seeing her leaving again, Rocky began to feel a strange fear, as if someone special is going away from him, he turned behind and saw that Kayra did not even turn towards him for once. He wants to pursue her but he felt like he did not have the right time, so he also goes silent.

𝖯𝖫𝖹 𝖵𝖮𝖳𝖤❤︎
𝖧𝖮𝖯𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖠𝖫𝖫 𝖠𝖱𝖤 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖫𝖳𝖧𝖸 𝖧𝖮𝖬𝖨𝖤𝖲✿︎