7 - Prepping For The Beach Episode!

No one's POV

We now see everyone in the classroom, as Y/n and Weiss are up front, explaining what will be done.

Y/n: So, the principal gave me and Weiss free reign for where to go for a field trip, and we decided to make it to the beach!

Weiss: And a bit later, I advised that we have some group activities, so that way we know each other better. Does anyone object?

Kazuma: I'm actually glad that Rias didn't become our class rep. I mean, Aqua would oppose it without a shadow of a doubt.

Kazuma then looks back to the others of his team.

Kazuma: And I know my own team, and they know better than to oppose Y/n.

After a brief moment of silence, Weiss speaks up.

Weiss: Okay, since there are no objections, we'll some things to do while we're there!

Y/n: Which means it's idea time! For me, I'm thinking that maybe we could do some things that are sexy and romantic~

As Y/n says this, almost every student from Carmine's group has a nosebleed, imagining all the things they could do when Y/n mentioned sexy and romantic

Y/n: *Video Below*

Yuki: We need to get them to the nurse's office ASAP! Yoshino!

Rias: Asia, you're up!

Asia and Yoshino: R-Right!

*A Few minutes Later*

After a long medical healing process, Y/n and Weiss started taking requests. A few people made their own suggestions, and placed Y/n wrote them on the board.

Y/n: Okay, so we've got Fishing, Beach Flags, Volleyball, Watermelon Splitting, and a BBQ! Any other ideas?

Megumin: We make stuff explode!

Darkness: Test of Strength and Endurance!

Weiss: Okay, we don't have any other suggestions then.

This final statement from Weiss shocks Darkness and Megumin, and as this does, Y/n whispers something to Weiss. She then nods her head, agreeing with what Y/n said, and speaks up.

Weiss: So we have a lot of daytime activities, but not a lot of nighttime activates. Anyone have any ideas?

Fran then raises her hand.

Y/n: You have an idea.

Fran then repeatedly nods her head, and says what she was thinking.

Fran: Bonfire.

Y/n: That sounds fun!

Weiss: Alright, write that down!

Y/n then writes it down, and a long moment of silence arrives.

Y/n: Come on, does anyone have a good idea other than the bonfire Fran mentioned?

Kazuma then raises his hand.

Aqua: Y/n said good ones, so-

Y/n and Kazuma: Shut up, Aqua!

Y/n: So what's your idea, Kazuma?

Kazuma: Test of Courage! I mean, it figuratively screams, "Nighttime Activity!"

Issei: I agree with Kazuma!