1 - Class Introductions

No one's POV

We see everyone still wondering what's going on, when the doors open, and a woman with blue hair comes in, who members of one of the groups recognizes.

(Byleth)

Byleth: Okay, I know that many of you are confused about this whole situation. Even I am, and I talked with principal of this place! But, despite that, I will be doing what I can to help everyone understand what needs to be done in this class.

Yang: Um, Miss Byleth?

Byleth: Yes, Yang?

Yang: You said you spoke with the principal of this school. Did they at least tell you why we're all here?

Byleth: Well, from what he had written for me, to have a "unique" school experience that wouldn't be able to have in your respective worlds.

Kiba: Okay, that's a start...

Issei: Yeah... BUT TWO OF THE FREKAING GROUPS LOOK LIKE THEY SHOULDN'T EVEN BE REMOTELY NEAR A SCHOOL!!!

Byleth: That's a very rude thing to say, young man! Only one group doesn't actually go to school, so try and be more polite to your classmates!

Asia: Issei... we should at least try and be polite to them!

Byleth the writes down the three major rules.

Rule 1 - No Fighting Amongst your Classmates
Rule 2 - Have as Much fun in this world as you possibly can
Rule 3 - Try and actually learn something new about yourself/others if possible

Rias: So, if I'm understanding this right, is that all four of our groups have brought here to have this, quote-on-quote, unique school life?

Byleth: Yes, that is correct.

Rias: What if we break one of these rules, or refuse to abide by them?

Byleth: Put a long story short, you'll be punished based on the severity of the rule broken.

As Byleth continues to explain the rules as best as she can, Y/n looks at Issei with a murderous glare.

Kazuma: Yo' Y/n, what's wrong with you?

Y/n: Him.

Y/n then points to Issei.

Kazuma: What about him?

Y/n: Did I ever tell about the school I went to before reincarnating?

Kazuma: Eh, not really.

Y/n: Well that pervert's reason why I died in the first place.

Megumin: You know, his outfit does remind of that weird hoodie you wear on occasion Y/n, and the stupid outfit you wore, Kazuma.

Kazuma: I thought it looked pretty cool.