5 - The Class Rep Roles

No one's POV

We now see everyone in their seats, and Byleth speaking up.

Byleth: Welcome back everyone! Now, the principal did have a word with me after class, and he said he was very impressed with what you all did. Except for Issei.

The last sentence gets a laugh out of Y/n, Koneko, Epesail, and Yuka.

Byleth: Now comes something that the principal saw as important. Time to decide on your class representatives!

Issei: Sensei!

Byleth: Yes, Issei?

Issei: Rias would be the best class rep!

Aqua: NOPE! NO WAY! NOT GONNA HAPPEN! I refuse to be represented by some dirty devils!

Byleth: So does that mean you'll be running as well, Miss Aqua?

Aqua: Yes it does! I mean, it only makes sense! This class needs a leader who is cute and divine!

Weiss: Can you not?

Aqua: Eh?

Weiss: I mean, really. You seem like Ruby on our first day at Beacon! No offense, Ruby.

Ruby: None taken!

Blake: Still, Weiss makes a point. You don't really have the uh...

Yang: You're like a baby, and you being our class rep would be bad for all us.

Blake: Yeah...

Aqua: I MAY BE A LOT OF THINGS, BUT I'M NOT A BABY! Hey, Kazuma!

Kazuma: Yeah, yeah. That's my name.

Aqua: Those girls over there are being a big group of bullies!~

Darkness: Please Aqua, what she says barely counts as an insult.

Y/n: Yeah, it's more like telling the truth. And I think I'll be going to class rep as well!

Kazuma: I vote to that! Y/n, in a sense, is the glue that keeps our team together when we're in our world.

Byleth: Okay, so we have Rias, Aqua, and Y/n in the running. Anyone else wanting to come up?

Yuka: Yeah, no way in hell I'm doing that! Having the life I always wanted here? I'm keeping this up!

Weiss: I'll volunteer to be class rep!

Weiss: I may not have become team leader, but I can try and do this!

Byleth: Very well then. Anyone else?

After a small moment of silence, Byleth speaks up.

Byleth: Well, I guess that's everyone. Now, please write on the blank sheet of paper I'll be handing to you who you will be voting for. Once you do, come to me, and I'll tally up the votes. Just note that this will be anonymous

Everyone then is given a blank sheet of paper, and everyone begins to write down who they want to have as their class rep. After a long few minutes, everyone hands their paper in, and Byleth prints out the results.

Y/n - 8
Rias - 7
Weiss - 8
Aqua - 1

Y/n: Aqua, did you vote for yourself?

Aqua: ...Maybe...

Everyone minus Aqua: That's just sad.

Byleth: Well, I guess our reps will be Weiss and Y/n. But we now have to decide how they'll do it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ruby: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!

Y/n: Oh, I'm down for that!

Weiss: I guess it's fine... I would've settled it with a debate, but this'll work.