Darkness Rising Part 2A

Update on Elita-1's weapons.

Also for those wondering this is how Slipstream sounds in this story

At an energon mine it shows the decepticons mining energon.

Starscream: Of all the energon deposits we have located while you were away, Lord Megatron, this one is by far the most significant.

On a nearby edge it shows Arcane, Starscream, Deadbeat, and Barricade overlooking the drones working on the mining.

Arcane: The drones have been mining without pause during your absence. And have amassed quite a stockpile.

Starscream: Precisely. (Points to drone) You there, fetch me a sample.

Megatron: Starscream.

It reveals Megatron emerging from the darkness of the cave and into the light.

Megatron: Now that I have returned, I will issue the commands.

As Megatron continues to walk towards then Arcane, Deadbeat, and Barricade bow their heads in respect to their master. What they did notice was the dark purple shard in his grasp.

Starscream: I understand Lord Megatron. Then as your humble servant, shall I ready the space bridge to bring forth the decepticon army you surely gathered during your three years in space?

Arcane: (rolls eyes in annoyance at Starscream's boot licking)

Barricade: (Shakes head in disappointment)

Deadbeat: (Snickers at Starscream being pathetic)

Megatron: My army will come. But time away has yielded a more intriguing means of materializing them.

Barricade: Lord Megatron?

Megatron: (looks back at him)

Barricade: Forgive me for asking. But I noticed that dark shard within your hand. What is it?

Megatron: Ah, what you see Barricade is a solidified form of the matter the ancient text refer to as the blood of Unicron.

This makes Arcane, Starscream, Barricade, and Deadbeat's eyes widened in surprise.

Arcane: Unicron the destroyer? But it's said that his blood is the antispark.

Megatron: Pluck from cosmic shores. Gaze upon dark energon.

Starscream: Legend tells that it holds the power to...revive the dead.

Megatron: We require only a cadaver to be certain. (Looks to the three) Are either of you willing to make the ultimate sacrifice?