ch-5

Everything was wrong or right nothing was on her mind at that time . all things were  revolving  around .
A night before he wants to drop her and the next morning he is saying to marry him .

You were terrified for what he said it was something not normal he said to marry him is he  stupid or what he want to marry her   . And a girl that is not beautiful a girl that's not sexy enough for him a girl that does not had a body like others a girl that does not had a standard like him and he want to marry her  .

" are you  crazy so much, crazy you don't know what are you saying "

" I don't want to marry you in any  condition I will never marry you I don't even know you completely and you want to marry me "  you are insane completely insane ",,

She is saying the truth . He is insane , insane for that little innocent bee on his lap .it keep bugging his mind all the time .no matter what he does .his mind was always on her . All the time .

There is a news  famous in the whole campus that he visits a psychiatrist every month to check up on his mind and now its confirmed  he is crazy,  crazy enough to think about marrying a girl like her . self degrading was not the best thing to do but it was never her fault to begin with.

she was beyond shock it was like something that she never expected or Never dream about it . Geeting a proposal like this from someone fully a stanger is
Creepy .

" junkook this is insane completely insane are you out of your mind . "

" I agree, agree to what you say but this is not something that easily can be done . marriage is not a play  .  marriage is something that required love loyality and on top of that it requires responsibility . And you have none on your nature .
But at a point she even rembered why the hell she is telling him this

"  leave me, leave me, now I am not going to stay another minute here if you don't leave me, now I will report you to Cops this instant and will charge you up on harassment if you don't want to destroy your future just leave me

She was challenging him , . She is another person after his mother who wants to challenge him .

(  So fucking naive of you little lamb  ).

The way she is speaking now  it was something he never expected but the way she was standing for herself now it's completely opposite of a behaviour all the time she displayed. It was not the shy girl who was too Navy for his surrounding . She displayed him a new side of him that he funds funcking hellish hot .

( Fuck his little lamb looks hot .)

" so fucking irrestable you are ".

While he was enjoying her selfless. She was degrading every second of it .

He lossen up his hold on her a little as  she din't wait a second to stand up from his lap and going out from their slamming the infarmary door shut  the glass doors rattled from her force. she was fuming with anger. she was so angry on herself that she let a man touch her this inappropriately. she never even consider looking at some boys and and now she is that much  weak .

He let her go but why.
Because he also wanna see what his little lamb can do .it will be a fun for him to enjoy every little bit of it .
No matter what she do even she would go up to the highest athourity in the whole city . He would darg her here to himself . He can't let her go when she occupies his this much interest .

And he din't think he is doing wrong to her because in his mind
"
Whats wrong on obsessing over your soon to be wife . She is his after all "
.................................................................