ch-4

From her perspective that seen was horrordous. And he was looking like a person who is possessed  with demon . She was just saved with few inches away
Her ears still drumping with the sound of her own heartbeat . It scared her so much that she can't describe . Witnessing someone beating a person this harmlessly was not her cup of tea surely and it never will .

She was on her own thoughts running from there she quickly entered her class sitting at her first row bench .  Mostly students don't like first benches . The complete focus of the professor was on them .  So they prefer backseats . But sitting here gives her brain focus and peace atleast from the views and comments she gets.

Slowly everyone start coming its looks  like the scene is over . Giving her a look or two . She had  her own focus on her book not looking at them but their gazes was fixed on her  and she know .

" HEY  black head "
I looked up only to encounter 5 girls staring at me judging with their looks . I can sense it clearly . The way they roll their their eyes when i look at them .

God whats the problem with me i din't do anythying bad to them .

" you were the one who got stumbled into him are not you "
The last one spoke looking at me
I nod my head at her .

" stumble are you crazy  nia she thrown herself at him . Never get blessed by such a beauty are not you Black head " .

" i was pushed i din' t thrown myself at him . Look miss whatever you are i dont know your name ? ."and i am soory if i am being rude to you .And i am not black head i have a name for your kind information ."

Her eyes widened at my statement as three behind him laughed a little at my answer .

" you, how dare you give such a brashful answer like that you insolent beggar "

" Beggar than what are you, look even your clothes are torn ,oh my need money to stich them "

" its called sense of fansion which  you don't have "

the class start looking at us . Well they got another girls fight to witness what a day they have .
But everything went silent in a second .

What happen did professor come . Good atleast i would not have to fight with this witch .
But the person entered there i expected him the least to come here .

The girls turned around giving me a view of him coming towards me with a man behind him . His boots sound echo in the whole hall alerting everyone of his presence. He has that aura with him  that when he walks people should stay stilled

Wait wait me , Me why he is coming in my direction.  Oh god
Panic rose inside as  he pushed through the group staring directly at me .He crouched down to my level . Eyes never left mine his stronge cologne invaded my nostrils . I looked up at him .he is tall you have to back your  head a little to see him clearly .
" you alright little lamb "
My breath hicted hearing him, a gasp left from the girls mouth hearing him say such insolent name of me .

Good now i am going to be limelight which i never want .

" i am not little lamb first . Second why you are here don't you have classes " .
He places a hand on my desk as it fliched me a little .

" you were not in the infarmary so now clean them .
"
" go to infarmy mrjeon there would be someone present there " .
" you do them "
Something in his voice that let me obey him without further question .

His single glare and mere order and i was up from my seat to clean them quickly .

Everyone eyes  struck  on them .well they are witnessing a scene that no one expected it like a scene from a movies which is based on comedy and suddenly comes a romantic one .