The positive to her Nanobots was her body could integrate equipment quickly without surgeries so her suit was more her own skin then her skin.

The color of her country instead of the White of the Universe's biggest bitches.

She had passed many well constructed weapons which got her attention. A new knife would be something.

Ben

Ben saw EightEight bend over to look at a display and lowered his sunglasses.

'Can't get her DNA Through that suit." Trixie said.

'Figures. But we are getting it. Can you just look for the sample?" Ben asked.

'Yeah about that...that is kinda hard to do." Trixie asked.

'Will admit she's got a rocking body at least." Ben said.

'I am seeing a fucking novels worth of reasons to immediately run." Trixie said as Ben pretend to be examining something.

'I feel it's a duty to dick one down in my life." Ben said "So Gwen see anything interesting?"

"I mean everything looks way too well made." Gwen said "Is 10 Tayden a good price for a blanket?"

"Check the stitch pattern." Ben said looking.

Gwen looked and said "I don't see any."

"It's got a slip up from when a Sand Swimmer knocked over my machine." They said showing a single like of it that wasn't exactly like the rest. "I'm selling it in my reject pile."

Ben handed Gwen the money and headed to see a metal worker.

"Can you do custom pieces?" Ben asked.

The Tetramand took of the goggles and said "Sure can."

Ben closed his eyes as a triangle formed on his right arm and he held it out.

The yellow light broke the pieces opening the thing to the intrigued Smith.

[This is the length of Ben's thumb just for size reference.]

"I need a more durable housing for an important item that is about this size." Ben said holding out the replica of the one over his heart.

"Can I hang onto this one?" The Tetramand asked.

"Sure." Ben said.

When the 2 had decided to put their stuff somewhere safe they headed into an Alley.

An Acurtian Hog walked out.

"Hello find day for a mugging." They said holding out a box with knives.

Gwen looked and Trixie giggled "Tetramand Culture dictates Muggers Supply the weapons."