When finally found a vent big enough for me I dislodged the panel and crawled in, many who were attentive and notice my movements followed me, leaving only those who still believe they can break down the door or fight the beast. As we move through the ventilation system we heard the screams and war cries of our fellow comrades get dimmer. Suddenly someone broke the silence:

"III...I didn't... think the tournament to be this hard"

"*sigh* What would you expect when they said they will eliminate half to 75% of the participant in the first round"

"If you were this scared why did you even join, if you didn't know about the challenges"

"Why..wouldn't I join this is my opportunity to become rich, an live in a mansion instead my small apartment!"

I stoped an opened the next hatch at a huge cafeteria. Slowly every one jumped down, looking around cautiously. With out saying anything I jumped back dodging a multiple kunai to the neck. While the person behind me wasn't so lucky, his body became a literal pin-cushion.  I finally looked around noticing more than fifty eight people surrounding our small group of seventeen well eighteen if count the scary weak link.

"Why are you attacking were on the same team?!?" said the weak link

"really, when was that announcement made" someone from the opposing team said sarcastically who's identity is none other than Kenzo.

"Class President what's the meaning of this?"

"Why wouldn't I, the more opponents you get rid of now, the better chance of winning an the future."

"Hey boss, isn't that girl in the front from the Romanova clan, I heard her mother has harem of men." One the younger boy's(who looks like he's only 15) said  while looking at me.

"But didn't her mother failed a mission and her whole squad five man squad she was lupous to protect killed in the hunter exam they didn't even have a chance to put the sage seals on them. "

3rd POV

"I heard her clan is now mocked now day's" Right before they can go any further a needle suddenly went into their thyroid cartilage. One by one, half of the opposing team went down just by strangulations , throats being slit, needles stoping blood flow, needles in the eye, eletrical shocks. However the most disturbing death was Natalia Romanova forcefully shoving someone own sword down their throat. "Keep ...my ...family's name... out your mouth!"  Kenzo seeing this scene was shaken by fear but he kept his resolve knowing if he don't, he will be in bigger trouble with that person. "Take them down!" Kenzo sent out the war cry  setting off the first real  battle between ninja's in the tournament.

"shit...shit...shit, why did she have to make them angry!"

"Dammit, I thought we really were going  to have chance to make it out of here alive."

"All of you shut up an attack, We can't become a burden for Natalia."

"Right!!"X15

The whole cafeteria turn into chaos twenty-nine on one side with sixteen on another. Only in the middle of this open space did no one interfered in that one on one match. No one could except Kenzo to be able to hold his own against. 

While fighting Kenzo trips over a conveniently placed chairs while Natalia takes the opportunity to throw  a shurikens an kunais his way. Kenzo lean back in his chair just in time until he notice one of the kunai's has an explosion tag on it blowing up right in his face. 

"Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"As Kenzo screams pain, Natalia comes behind him with her kumarigama an slits his throat.  As she look around to see the rest of the battlefield looked like a several explosion tags went off. She looked desperately for the rest of her newfound teammates only to find five them still alive while the rest are being bombarded from all sides by nine opponents seeing this she went on the offensive, racing to get their.

Unexpectedly the girl from earlier who was consider a weaklink earlier jumped ontop of an explosion tag, to save the rest of her comrades only to be explode into smithereen.  "Noooo" Feeling guilty of the loss of most of her teammates due to her actions, she decides to end this quick. While run towards them, one of her teammates notice so she decide to mouth to them to retreat. 

"Earth Release Barrier: Earth Prison Dome of Magnificent Nothingness" Using this technique they hide behind a dome waiting for Natalia big move.

"Storm Release: Laser Circus" Natalia uses this technique killing everyone on the spot.  When the last four survivors from her team comes out from the  dome  she realize just the damage she did.  All of them were injured or heavily injured.  Natalia Starting apologizing profusely after seeing the effect, three out of four survivors  accepted her apology saying they would have done the same they got what they deserved. Even though this brighten the mood for Natalia, some not so much. The trauma was all little too much, the group decided to continue going an exit the  cafeteria. Before leaving though one of three boys who accepted Natalia apology decided to go into the kitchen area of the cafeteria to get food. So they waited and waited and waited yet he never, they decided to go check on him fearing the worst.

 Something happened that scared them but also the audience one of three boys that accept hung himself with his kumarigama. After they mourn their friend they continue on their journey. They must continue, because if they don't want were all of those sacrifices for.

Currently on the Command Cockpit

"Sir, are you sure it your okay with Kenzo's death?" A  plain looking 20 year old man asks

"Are you questioning my judgement?" Says a Hazel haired man*see picture above* sitting  with his legs crossed with an unfinished chess game in front of him

"Illiad do understand Kenzo is just a  pawn nothing more nothing less, his death will not hinder my plans. He was more than less a means to an end."

"Yes, your right sir please forgive me"

"*sigh* Just tell the pawns in electrical to redirect 50% power to oxygen and  have a Knight get rid that Natalia, girl"

"Sir wouldn't the rook and the bishop be better she is from the Romanova clan"

"No!, they have other things  I have assigned them.  Such as hunting down the Monster before gets too far in the ventilation system."

"Based on past results the Grimm brothers always get the Job done"