Chapter 14

Whelp, for the past four days,  I was lax sitting at home recovering my injuries. Come on, I deserve this eating food I haven't tasted years. Eating pepperoni with mushroom pizza with a cold margarita  is currently my vice. During the past four days my brother Hamura visited me, I was able to attain his blood as well.  On my fifth day I started setting up laboratory in a section of the house that requires chakra signature to go into, which is a mixture of 21st century Lab an Orochimaru's lab. Furthermore I fully absorbed Tsunade & Hashirama senju medical knowledge with my own. I put both of my brother's blood in the room for safekeeping. As I was cleaning up the house I got a notification from the system.

[Daily Mission]

Push Ups: 45 a day

Situps:45 a day

Run:3 miles

Meditate: 5 hours a day

Reward: 1 Free clan Gacha ticket, +5 Fūma shuriken,+5 pts (rewards do vary)

[Current available missions]

Hire an librarian:

Reward: 2 free clan Gacha ticket, +25 Fūma shuriken, Scroll: How to form kekkei genkai 

Make an taijustu style for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: extra boost in taijustu oriented skills, Scroll:Paper ninjutsu,  3 clan free gacha spin.

Make an Kenjutsu style  for subsidiary clan (your servant's clan):

Reward: Extra boost on your sword, Precious metal, Precious material, your Speed improves greatly 2 clan gacha spin.

Kill four Ōtsutsuki:

Reward:+25 Kunai, +25  Fūma shuriken, 1 free clan Gacha ticket, 3 free Gacha ticket.

 I've spent the past two days sending out clones to find information on the most reputable scholars on the continent, Even looked outside the continent. All of my clones memories came back a few minutes ago, I found the scholar that fits my criteria. Well now I just need to wait and have the subservient seal ready. 

Shadow Clone Kusho POV

I finally found him, reports said he return to his hometown, after failing to get a job as an advisor due to his family background. I must be careful with him, he probably has low-selfesteem due to the hand he was dealt in life. So first I need him to trust me, undoubtedly, maybe I will remove the seal when I can trust him. I quickly change into my new clan outfit with the clan symbol on the back. I slowly walked down to the village, many people stop what they were doing to see what I was doing in their village. I walked to the scholar's home an knocked on the outside wall. Oh by the way his name is Daisuke, he has no last name due to being a commoner. Someone slowly came to the threshold. "How may I help you lord?"

"Well, it more about how I can help you. I'm here to offer you a job"

"Pardon me but what kind of job are you offering."

"No need to feel suspicious, I'm just looking for a young scholars, to take care of an library for me. It come with free health care, an your own property for you raise a family out." 'with chakra I'm the free health care, I just need to figure out dental care'