Chapter 26

{Original Universe loading}

{Universe connection locked}

{Transferring now}

{Transfer complete}

Kushō POV

When my clone back returned , I dissipated it to get it's memories. Now let's have a Quick recap of what everyone missed for the past 5 years.:

Indra tried to break in using his followers he stopped trying to break the barrier with his susanoo. My clone had sun wukong to go out and confront him. while tried to dissuade him from starting a one-sided war by using their previous one-sided friendship. Sun comes out with his Crimson Heavenly Eyes activated, looking at both Indra, an a black like creature standing onto of some miles away. Once Zestu notice Sun's gaze on him phased through the surroundings to hide. Suddenly seeing this creature many of Indra's allies started to be frightened by this demon. "It's Aaaaaaaa demon!"

"Rude,...Ahem,my name is Sun wukong, The king of monkeys & apes"

"Sun! what did my uncle do to you!" Indra says disgustingly

"Otsutsuki-Sama gave me power, but unfortunately I'm not here because of that, I was ordered to persuade you to turn back."

"An If don't"

"Don't blame me if I have to be heartless an forget our past friendship."

"I forget myself but I don't remember us as friends"*growls*

"An I thought I was the animal!" Indra brought susanoo's sword  down to strike Sun. However he didn't think the measly metal rod could stop his sword. Some of the warriors behind Indra start to notice the metal stick getting longer. Like any sane person instead of warning Indra, they rubbed their eyes in disbelief.

That's when the real battled began, sun's staff rose to tremendous heights, while sun still holding on to the middle part. Indra start using different maneuver to catch his  opponent off-guard.  Even infusing electricity into the sword to cut down the pole down.

Sun starting spinning the staff faster than an average eye could see, however this did not stop everyone of Indra sword strikes. The ones that made it through, right  when they cut sun parts of his body would turn into formless visible gas but later reform that part of him. Indra used more chakra on his going straight through wukong's defenses, cutting Sun in half.

Everyone thought that was the end until, something, know one (except me of course) expected. Suddenly there were a dozen Monkey king's In the sky, all in different lazy positions. Madr... top excuse I meant Indra looked up with contempt while Monkey king looked amused at best. All of the Wukong's stuck their hand out, extending all their Ruyi Jingu Bang towards Indra. Even in his susanoo form, Indra, could not stop the force coming his way. He started being pushed back crushing, most of his remaining followers. The rest who escaped, Only made it so far until they got buried under flying rubble.

Getting frustrated with the outcome so far, Indra sends out waves upon waves of Amaterasu disintegrating each monkey king it comes into contact with. This actually blew my mind I never thought of Amaterasu being so strong, even Sasuke's Amaterasu wasn't this powerful. This had me perplex, even though I watch Naruto shippuden, I don't remember, how strong Indra was supposed to be. Actually it's my fault, I never refined these techniques, I was just worried about my bloodline skills, an my chakra an my overall stats. I never actually never trained any techniques, now that I think about it there were many who great chakra control, a minimum amount of chakra, like the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. Hiruzen Sarutobi had less chakra than the reanimated 1st and 2nd Hokage, but he still was able to overpower them with technique alone. OK...From now I will study further in chakra techniques an research many  chakra application. {DING}{DING}