"umm... well ok,...well sweetie social interactions are important in a growing child, Now come on your father is waiting for us inside private skybox."

"Yes, mother!!" X11

"Before that let's get those sticks that your father created for the tournament."

3rd POV 

Currently the stadium stage is empty, the Jumbotron is currently has a the announcer for this game on the screen . "Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome everyone to our second ever valley tournament. Due to high number of participants we will have to break up our tournament into two days. So will the 1,568 participants  came on to the stage, the first match will start now! But first the Jumbotron will randomize the match type until we get something entertaining." The Jumbotron screen finally stop shifting between random pictures leaving a picture of a spaceship. "ooh a new one, I..I actually don't know what this is... wait a minute, I'm getting some information..... I see, so ladies & gentlemen, this is a normal survival game last for eight hours on a spaceship, while you get hunted by an unknown AAlll-e-i-n!, is that how you say it? anyway the alien is called a xenomorph. Ok without further out ado, let the games begin!!!!"

This so called xenomorph was actually gotten from an egg from the gacha, Kusho received. At first the system just called it a 'surprise egg', sure he was surprised when the thing came bloodthirsty. He had to sleep outside for a whole week because it almost bit one of the kids when it somehow escaped. However Kusho isn't one to waste good product. What better way to use this product than terrify children.

All the of sudden participants suddenly wake up scattered in different locations in a large ship. Most people were scatter to the cafeteria while others the hanger.  Suddenly lights start blaring, "This is every one's first task find the issue with ship an fix before everyone get's disqualified, for assistance read the pamphlets that are in your pocket, good bye" the game host said .

Everyone started getting their pamphlets out and reading them, after 2 minute they figured out that the issue is their o2 is leaking out for some reason. The people cargo hold decide to split up into two groups, one going to the command cockpit, while the rest go to boiler/electrical room. "Aaaaaggghhh!!"Right when two groups were at their assign doors they heard a depilating scream. When everyone turned around they saw a  19 year old ninja getting killed by some form of black monstrosity. Suddenly a wild frenzy went off, Justus being fired, the xenomorph attacking others just for the sport. After ten people died, some ninja tried to opened the door only finding out their locked inside. When that conclusion came about they decided to make their last stand, while the rest of the try to open the door with force.

This was a time you were able to differentiate the types of ninjas; genin potential like ninja that freeze up, chunin potential are those who either trying to break down the doors, or trying to fight the xenomorph. While the one's with join potential are fighting the xenomorph while looking for another escape route.

Random Female POV

Those who master in taijustu, were useless against this monster that overpowered them with pure strength, speed and agility. I decide to look for another escape route, as I was searching suddenly the lights went out. When the light really went out, the real massacre began. Due the darkness the xenomorph was attracted to the light the most killing anything made a sound or anyone using their fire affinity to keep them lite in the dark. The first to get killed were the two clansman from the Amastacia clan, their bodies became glow sticks. The same glow sticks that just being sold by a vendor earlier today. Well... just like glow sticks they snapped liked one too.