𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 】
" 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "
________________________

__________________________

The place was empty. The other gang leader and his goons left already.

Manjiro and Bonten looked around, checked hallways, rooms, outside, etc.

Their anxiety grew everytime they saw blood.

Was it M/N's?

Manjiro was looking in room before he soon distracted when he heard a yell.

"I FOUND HIM!! SHIT!"

Hearing the shocked yell and the curse, everyone went to where they heard the yell.

In the middle of the hallway, Sanzu had his hand on M/N's stomach as his hands were covered in M/N's blood.

"M/N! Don't close your eyes!"

Kakucho jumped in, looking to see if M/N had any more wounds.

"Call an ambulance now!!"

Ran quickly grabbed his phone and started to dial.

Manjiro was frozen. He couldn't seem to move as his thoughts were going everywhere, his heart hurting with anger and sadness.

M/N was dying in front of him again.

"N/N.." Manjiro mumbled, walking towards the three.

M/N coughs, blood coming out his mouth

Manjiro immediately sat next to the bloody (H/C) hair male, his mind processing what he was seeing.

"M/N.. Open your eyes.. Mikey's here!" Sanzu yells.

"M-manjiro..?" M/N whispers, opening his eyes, seeing Sanzu holding his bleeding wound, Kakucho checking his wound and Manjiro sitting next to him.

"Hi.." M/N smiles at Manjiro who wanted to cry right then and there.

"N/N-chin..why..?" Manjiro asks, tears threatening to fall.

"Manjiro 'L/N' Sano.. I'm glad I got to spend my life with you even till death.." M/N says, feeling himself getting sleepy.

"Don't... Don't say it like you're going to die.. You're going to be fine.." Manjiro says, cupping M/N's cheek which was still warm.

"Manjiro.. I love you.." M/N says, leaning into Manjiro's hand.

"I love you too.. You can't break your promise.. I still have to love you longer, y'know.." Manjiro chokes out, his heart breaking as he felt his throat tightening.

Once again, someone he loves has to die..

M/N's hand found the strength to lift up and touch Manjiro's hand that was on M/N's cheek.

"N/N-chin.. The ambulance is going to be here and you'll be fine.. J-just stay with me.. I'll stop overworking myself.. I'll sleep better..! Just don't leave me.."