Turning Page

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 】
" 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "
________________________

__________________________

Manjiro looked at the kneeling M/N with widen eyes. His heartbeats quickens as M/N reached into his pockets and taking out a box.

"N/N-chin..?" Manjiro mumbled.

Is M/N really going to-?

M/N opened the box, showing the ring.

"Manjiro Sano.. Will you make me the happiest man and marry me?"

Feeling his heart leap of joy and happiness, Manjiro smiles at the nervous man in front of him.

Manjiro quickly nods.

"Yes, N/N-chin!"

M/N sighed in relief, taking the ring out of the box and slides it on Manjiro's fingers, next to the promise ring.

As soon M/N got up from kneeling, Manjiro jumps onto the man, hugging him. M/N wrapped his arms around Manjiro, hugging him back.

"I love you, N/N.."

"I love you too, Manjiro."

________________

"Manjiro, you're sure that you want a wedding..?"

"Yes.."

"Even though... There wouldn't be anyone.. well, maybe Sanzu..-"

"As long that I have you.. I don't care. We can have those small court weddings."

M/N looked at Manjiro with a sad look. He knew that Manjiro and Emma always talked about wedding planning.

M/N and Manjiro wanted Emma to plan their wedding if they ever got married. No ands or buts.

Well.. there is one..

Emma's dead.

Even so.. Manjiro and M/N stood in front of the pastor.

They exchanged their wedding rings and held each other's hands, not taking their eyes off each other.

"M/N L/N, do you take, Manjiro Sano to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?

"I do."

"Manjiro Sano, do you take, M/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?"

"I do.."

"With the power vested in me... I pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss the groom."

There was no hesitation between the two as they instantly kissed.

"WOOOO! NOW LET'S CELEBRATE! I WANT TO TAKE SOME SHOTS!" Sanzu yelled.

The now wedded couple pull away from the kiss.

Finally after all these years, they tied the knot.

"Let's go celebrate, Mr L/N. Also, I still got my vows to say!" M/N says to Manjiro who first smiled at the name then his smile grew, hearing about the vows.

"Let's go then, Mr. L/N."

••••

~ End of Chapter 10 ~

• 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 •