𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑴𝒆..

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 】
" 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "

𝑺𝑴𝑼𝑻 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮!!
________________________

__________________________

"N/N-chin, I want to cuddle..!" Manjiro whined.

M/N and Manjiro went to M/N's house after a Toman meeting and Manjiro wanted to cuddle with the (H/C) hair male.

M/N softly laughed at his boyfriend's childish action as he was making popcorn for the two of them.

"Hold on, the popcorn is going to be ready in.. 3, 2, 1 and now!"

M/N grabbed the heated popcorn and dumps it into a bowl. M/N grabbed the bowl, feeling the subtle heat of the popcorn through the bowl, he walked over to the living room where there was a movie that started.

Manjiro was sitting on the couch, happy at the sight of freshly heated popcorn! Oh!.. and his boyfriend.

M/N gave the bowl to Manjiro who immediately started to snack on the popcorn while M/N was getting settled in.

"Hey, you know you gotta share that!" M/N said as he grab some popcorn from the bowl.

"I know and now hold me!" Manjiro said as scooted in between M/N's legs while he had his back turned against M/N's chest and laid his blonde head of hair on M/N's chest with the popcorn in his lap

M/N gave Manjiro's head a kiss before reaching over to Manjiro's lap to grab some more popcorn.

Silence overcame them as the movie was the only thing that was being heard.

"N/N-chin.." Manjiro called his name.

"Yes?"

"..I love you.."

"I love you too."

M/N smiled to himself. That was the first 'I love you' that they said to each other.

___________________________

~ [𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞] ~
___________________________

M/N came back after the mission at around 3am, he was tired and annoyed.

He felt like he should give Manjiro his space after the whole thing back at his office a couple hours ago.

He went to his room which was dark. M/N started to take off his dirty clothes and wanting to take a warm shower.

He turns on the lights and flinches at the sight of Manjiro who was just sitting on his bed.

"For fucks sake, Manjiro!" M/N says, catching his breath as he walked to his dresser for fresh clothes.

Manjiro turn towards M/N's direction as he walks.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, it's fine." M/N says, finding clothes and lays them on his forearm.

"No, I'm sorry about earlier.." Manjiro said, making M/N look at him.

"Nah, you shouldn't apologize for that.. I get it." M/N says with a reassuring smile.

Manjiro held out his hands towards M/N.