𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒏'𝒔 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 】
"𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "

____________________________

~ 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕 [𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞] ~
_____________________________

"Oi, where's the money, old man?"

"Please! H-have mercy!!"

"Where. Is. The. Money? C'mon, Bonten's money you promised!"

"I-I don't have it!! Please spare me and I'll get you the money s-sometime next week!!"

"Really? Hmm, that's weird because.. Just about an hour ago, you were just about to gamble 1.5 million dollars! M/N-kun, doesn't that seems like our amount that he owns us!"

The said man was smoking a cigarette as he watched the scene in front of him.

"Sure is, Ran.." M/N dropped the cigarette and steps on it as he walked closer to the two.

"You give us the money now or my buddy, Ran over here will blow your brains all over this desk.. You choose." M/N whispers to the man in front of him who was shaking out of fear.

"F-fine.." The old man went inside his desk, pulling out an envelope that was full of paper money and lays it on his desk.

M/N smiles before he grabs the envelope filled with the money and throws it at Kokonoi. Kokonoi catches it and puts it away in.

"Now, isn't that so hard?" M/N says, making the man shake his head side by side. M/N looks at Ran who was still holding his gun against the man's head.

"Do it." M/N said to Ran who nods.

"W-wait-! Y-you-!" The man was cut off as the man was shot by Ran.

"Let's go. Shall we?" M/N asked the two male in the room with him who both nodded.

The three walked out of the dead man's office, leaving to go outside where Sanzu were waiting for them.

__________________

M/N knocked on an office door with the envelope in hand.

He heard a voice telling him to come in.

M/N opens the office door, seeing a white hair male sitting at his desk on a computer where he was looking stuff such as gambling and etc.

"We got the money, Manjiro." M/N says which catches Manjiro's attention, making him look away from the computer.

"You sure that 1.5?" Manjiro asks as he held his hand out to receive the envelope. M/N nods, walking to Manjiro's desk and hands him the money.

Manjiro opens it, seeing the huge amount of money that was neatly laid in there.

He was soon distracted at the sight of the Dorayaki that was placed on his desk. Manjiro looks up at M/N who had a soft smile.

"Thank you.. N/N-chin.." Manjiro mumbled, lightly smiles probably the first time today as he takes the wrapped snack.

"You're welcome, my love."

••••

~ End of Chapter 1 ~

• 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 •