𝑬𝒎𝒎𝒂

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 】

" 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "
________________________

__________________________

M/N found Manjiro and Draken along with Takemichi outside of the hospital after getting a call about Emma.

M/N noticed Manjiro and was worried, seeing how Manjiro was..

Was Emma okay?

Is Manjiro okay?

What happened??

M/N started to walk towards the three, wanting these questions answered but was stopped when Draken punched Manjiro in the face.

"You were there, how could you let this happen?" Draken asked Manjiro who was unresponsive.

"Hey.. Mikey... What the fuck were you doing!?" Draken yelled.

"It was my fault!!" Takemichi yelled as he went down to his knees.

"I was closest to her around that time, but I couldn't save her!! It wasn't Mikey-kun's fault!! It was mines!"

M/N couldn't believe the words that he was hearing..

Couldn't..Save her..?

Is Emma..

No, she isn't..

Is she..?

"So Draken-kun please! If there was anyone to blame its me! You shouldn't be punching Mikey-kun!!"

It didn't seem like Draken didn't listen when he punched Manjiro in the face once again.

"YOU BUILT TOMAN TO PROTECT EVERYONE RIGHT!!?" Draken yelled at Manjiro.

"Please stop!! Draken-kun!!" Takemichi yelled as he held Draken's torso to make stop and M/N soon jumped in, seeing how things are getting worse.

Draken continued to punched Manjiro. Manjiro wasn't fight back.. Just taking the hits.

"Ken!! What the fuck!! Stop!!" M/N yelled at Draken as he tried to get the taller male to stop.

"We got Pah-chin arrested!! Baji's dead!! Kazutora got arrested!! M/N almost died!!"

"Mikey-kun!!" Takemichi yelled before being hit in the face by Draken, making him fall to the ground and M/N also got hit by Draken.

The two being told to 'Fuck off'.

"And now Emma!!" Draken yells. He punched Manjiro again and letting him fall to the ground, unconscious.

Everything went quiet.

"Emma is.." Draken had tears building.

M/N looked at Draken with his question confirmed.

Emma's dead..

"Fuck..." M/N muttered.

••••

~ End of Chapter 9 ~

• 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 •