𝑴𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔

【 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 】
" 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒐 𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 "
________________________

'PAST' = M/N

__________________________

"Ow!" A young blonde boy yelled as he fell and scraped his knee.

He hissed at the pain and looks at it. He saw that it was bloody.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The blonde boy looked up from his knee, a (H/C) hair boy kneeled in front of him as he had a concerned look on his face.

"That looks rough.. My house is near and my mom can help disinfect that for you!" The boy offered.

The blonde boy thought about it for a moment before nodding.

"Thanks." He says as he was being helped up by the boy.

"You can walk alright?" The boy asks, holding the blonde's hand as support.

"Yeah, I can. It just hurts." The blonde says as they were beginning to walk to the (H/C) hair male's home.

"I'm M/N. M/N L/N."

"I'm Manjiro but you can call me Mikey."

"I think I'll stick to Manjiro!"

"Then, I can call you N/N. Maybe N/N-chin!" Manjiro smiles.

"Hmm, Alright!"

M/N L/N and Manjiro Sano.

They were best friends since elementary and together in a gang called Toman along with their friends. Well, It took lots of convincing to get M/N to join.

"C'mon, N/N-chin! Pleaseee?"

"Don't give me those puppy eyes, Manjiro!"

"Pleaseee? With Dorayaki on top?"

"Ugh.. Fine! ...You happy?"

"Very much!"

Manjiro and M/N, throughout the years grew to have romantic feelings for the other in which they both confessed to each other.

Emma loved to tease Manjiro about it since she knew that M/N and Manjiro were going to be together. Manjiro did the same thing with her and Draken to get back at her.

"Mikey, aren't you supposed to be with M/NN~" Emma says with a teasing tone.

"Aren't YOU supposed to have a date with Ken-chin later on?"

"Hey! I-Its not a date! It just friends hanging out!"

"Oh, Sureee~ 'Friends' No one believes that and why you are blushing!" Manjiro laughs.

Toman, his friends, his lover, his family, everything was perfect. Maybe not perfect but perfect in Manjiro's eyes.

Life was good for a moment until everything started to go downhill...

Pah-chin going to jail...

Draken being stabbed and almost died...

Baji's death...

M/N's almost death...

Emma's and Izana's death...

This took a huge toll on Manjiro, making him lose touch with everything.

Manjiro was surprised that M/N stood by his side. Even when he was in the worse state of mind he could be.. M/N still stood by him.

It really made Manjiro think if M/N will still be by him...even till death..

But love can only go so far..

....

"M/N L/N, do you take, Manjiro Sano to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?

"I do."

"Manjiro Sano, do you take, M/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded husband? Will you honor and cherish him; love, trust, and commit to him, through joy and pain, sickness and health, and whatever life may throw at you both, until death do you part?"

"I do.."

"With the power vested in me... I pronounce you husband and husband! You may kiss the groom."

••••

~ End of Chapter 2 ~

• 𝑻𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝑼𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 •