ann rizuna x reader

"Thanks, Arisu!" You smiled. "I bet she'd love this."

"No problem, tell Ann I said hi." The boy grinned.

You bid your farewell to him, a simple hug and wave did the trick before you skipped merrily to your girlfriend's car. Holding the small keychain inside your coat pocket, you smiled to yourself.

"Hey, baby!" You chirped, fastening your seatbelt. "Guess what?"

"You like Arisu now?"

"What?"

"Nothing." She breathes out, fastening her own seatbelt before igniting the car. Her question definitely caught you off guard, but seeing how annoyed she seemed, you decided to just talk to her about it later at home.

The ride was unbearably quiet. Ann drove silently, her arm resting on the window sill of the car whilst the other held on the wheel as she smoothly maneuvered the vehicle. You've always thought how hot the woman looked whenever she drives like that, or whenever her hand would find its way to your thigh, gently giving it a squeeze.

But that wasn't what's happening right now. Because she's annoyed. There was no doubt she saw you hugging Arisu, and she's a really jelly person, it was just a good thing you know how to properly handle Ann no matter the situation.

"Can you at least hold my hand?" You softly spoke, opening your palm for her to take.

Ann swiftly glanced at you before discreetly looking at your open hand. Upon seeing the sad look in your eyes, she suddenly realized how petty her reason was. Ann bit her lip. So what if she was hugging Arisu? He's a close friend of ours. I trust him. I also trust Y/N. Besides, I'm the girlfriend.

"I guess you don't want to." You sighed, retracting your hand before unbuckling your seatbelt.

Before Ann could even comprehend anything, she just found herself infront of her house. Quickening her pace, she got out of the car before following your figure suitely. She gave you a spare key before, so you took the initiative of opening the front door.

You were silent the whole time, removing your coat as you headed towards her bedroom. Rummaging through her neat closet, you found your own set of clothes stacked on one side.

You then took out your phone, heading towards the bed as you plopped down comfortably, still being quiet as a mouse. You scrolled through your social media, but soon stopped when you saw a familiar account passing through your feed. It was Ann's friend. Kuina, you believe was her name. The post was a photo of her... and Ann. It was just them celebrating their friendship but you didn't like the way Ann had her arm around Kuina's slim waist.

@urgal_kuina: never a dull moment with you, girl!

Insert Photo

You pouted, scrolling away.

"Hey." You felt Ann's presence beside you, her arm snaking its way to your stomach. "Can we talk?"

"About?" You didn't care if it seemed inaudible, you weren't really in the mood.

"Earlier. When I got jealous." She wholeheartedly admitted. "Can I lay on your chest?"

Glancing at her, you know you won't be able to say no. You just love her that much. Sighing, you set your phone aside, fixing your position before allowing her to do what she wants.

Ann comfortably placed her head above your chest, enjoying the sound of your steady heart beat as you play with her hair.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I shouldn't have been jealous of Arisu like that. He's our friend. I'm really sorry." She whispered, giving your neck a light kiss.

"I'm glad you know that's wrong. Thank you for apologizing, honey. Always remember that for me, you're the only person I've got my eye on. You're the coolest, prettiest, and genuine person I have ever met. I love you." You kept on stroking her hair and kissing her head lovingly.

"I love you too." She softly replied, hugging your figure.

"Although, I must admit, I'm slightly jealous of Kuina, too." You giggled.

"Don't be. I love her because she's my friend, the sister I never had. But I love you more because you're my everything."

That night, everything was peaceful. You both fell asleep on each other's arms, not forgetting to assure one another how much love blossoms withing the both of you.

don't mind me, i'm just making up for those days i forgot to update hahshahah. anywho, another request from mklknz ! if you want to submit one, please fill up the request form provided on my profile!