ann rizuna x reader

Getting dragged by Kuina at a random bar downtown, your eyes settled upon a booth at the far corner of the place. No one was there so you took the initiative of slipping inside and spending the rest of your night there. Unlike Kuina, you prefer staying indoor, watching and just being plain comfortable inside your home. However, according to her, you were too comfortable inside that you forgot people existed outside the said home.

"There's this thing called 'socializing'." Is what she said.

Sighing boredly, your eyes traveled to one person to another, seeing how incredibly bold they are in dancing. This made you shiver, you surely can't be as bold as these people.

"If this is your way of fun, then it's a sad world you live in." Your eyes shot up to see Kuina laughing at you. Rolling your eyes at her, you ignored her presence.

"You're drunk."

"Not even close, honey. Come on! I'll introduce you to my other friends." She giggled, grabbing your wrist once again, not even bothering to hear your response of declination.

Too many people, dozens, hundreds, you couldn't calculate. They were having too much fun as if problems in life never existed at all. But you guessed that was the purpose of partying too hard like this, to forget that problems even existed in the first place. Not paying attention to the others, your focus settled back on Kuina once again, she was yelling for the people to move out of her way as she walked towards a group of people.

You suddenly felt nervous, breathing heavily as you pulled your wrist back. Kuina immediately turned to look at you, face contorted to worry as she cupped your cheeks.

"What's wrong?" She softly asked, meeting your eyes.

"Panic attack."

"Oh." Not knowing what to do, she carefully wrapped her arms around your figure, feeling bad when she felt your pounding heart and heavy breathing. "Sorry, I just wanted for us to have fun and meet new people." She sincerely uttered.

You didn't say anything, instead, you hugged her back. You felt eyes on you, however, you tried shaking off the uneasy feeling but to no avail. That's when you caught her sharp and observant eyes. Her red colored lips making her look so seductively dominant.

"Who is she?" Unbeknownst to your knowledge, you accidentally slipped the question out.

"Huh?"

Pursing your lips and pulling away from the hug, you motioned for Kuina to look behind her, telepathically enunciating who the short-haired girl with red lipstick was. Chuckling, Kuina turned to look back at you.

"That's Ann Rizuna. A friend of mine."

"She's... pretty."

"She's single."

Your eyes widened, cheeks reddening when you saw how Kuina smirked, completely satisfied with your reaction.

"No judging," She held her hands up in defense. "Girls are way hotter."

Finding the right words to formulate, you stammered to yourself. You're pretty sure you're straight as a ruler, but then again, there are bendable rulers. You've only dated a guy back then, sure you think girls are sometimes attractive, but you have not the faintest what it feels like to actually date one.

She's attractive, you'll give her that. Hella attractive. You need to ignore the sudden urge to know her, so you fixated your gaze on the man standing beside her, casually drinking a beer. He was slightly shorter than the woman, but you were pretty sure that he's still taller than you.

"W-What about that guy?" You pointed towards the blond boy.

"Who? Chishiya? Oh man, anyone but that guy."