niragi suguru x reader

"Another crochet flower?" Your friend, Chishiya, questioned, tilting his head to the side slightly.

Your fingers clutched on the soft fabric that resembled a sunflower, smiling to yourself when you realized that it was a keychain. You turned to look at Chishiya, eyes beaming as you showed him the flower.

"Cute." He chuckled, examining the small thing before sighing. "If only we can catch the mysterious person behind this."

"Right." Your shoulders sagged, locking the keychain on your bag zipper.

Chishiya was silent once again, typing on his phone as he leaned on the locker beside yours, you, continuing to place your books inside. You would constantly ask Chishiya some questions and he would often respond timidly.

You were quite used to it, being friends with the male blond for three years. You consider yourself lucky that he's even bothering to answer even the most random question you would throw his way.

"What are you even playing?" You huffed, locking your locker after placing the last book.

"I'm not playing." He replied before sighing, turning off the gadget as he placed it inside his pocket. "I really hate that guy."

"Who?"

"I'll be right back." Chishiya grumbled underneath his breath, walking away, hands inside his pockets.

You stood there in confusion, face scrunched up and head tilted. Shaking your head lightly at your friend's action, you took out your own phone before checking for any notifications that might caught your attention, but nothing did.

Your gaze then landed upon the small keychain that rested beautifully on your bag. You held it softly, smiling.

"Can you move a bit?"

The slight gruff voice of the person jolted you out of your trance. Snapping your head to look at the owner, your eyes blinked a couple of times upon seeing him directly looking at you.

Niragi poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, tilting his head.

"Should I repeat what I just said?" He asked, taking a step forward before leaning in slightly. Niragi could only smirk in delight upon seeing your flustered state, instantly moving away from him with a fastened beating heart.

He laughed lightly, shaking his head before opening the locker. He was placing in a few things, books and such. But when he took out the last two books from his sling bag, a yarn fell. A yellow colored yarn that looked identical to the color of your sunflower.

Confused as to why he has a yarn on his bag, you picked it up, unaware of the surprised look Niragi had when he saw you examining the soft yarn intently.

"Give it back." He cleared his throat, suddenly feeling the confidence draining away from his body.

You wanted to clear out all the confusion you were currently having, and so, even if it sorta invaded his privacy, you shoved him aside lightly to open his locker. There you saw five different colored yarns, ones that were the colors of the previous crochet flowers you received over the past week.

Niragi tried so hard to close his locker, but was inmediately stopped when you turned to look at him. His breath hitched at the sight, gripping tightly on his bag strap as he pursed his lips.

"I don't get it..." You whispered. "Why?"

"Why what?" Niragi avoided your gaze, looking at his right as he nibbled on his bottom lip. "Don't know what you're talking about."

"These flowers," You muttered, taking out the three crochet flowers from your bag, as well as the latest one that rested perfectly on your bag's zipper. "I know you're the one who made these."