Parlour (Sean/White)

Author's note: Sean - Black talking about White. 

Sean sighed for umpteen time today. He side glanced at Black numerous times but didn't dare to approach him. There was something he wanted to ask him, but every time he was about to do it, the image of the gremlin's winning grin stopped him. 

"Will you fucking tell me what you want? I don't like your ugly mug creeping at me." Black snapped. The anger in Sean raised, but he managed to suppress the urge to shoot back at his soon-to-be brother-in-law because, for once, the shorty was right. 

"I want to take White on a date." He started, keeping a safe distance between them. You never know what's going on in Black's head. 

"My answer is no. If you are asking for permission." Black crossed his arms in front of his chest triumphally. 

"I am not asking for permission." Sean rolled his eyes. He didn't need to ask him that. 

"I am asking you for help. I want to make it special." 

"I am not helping you to get laid," Black growled, and Sean could see the vein on his neck showing. 

"The fuck! I just wanted to know if there's a place White would like, you asshole." Sean retorted irritatedly. He should have known Black wouldn't help him. He turned around, walking away from his boyfriend's brother. Sean hid in his room, plopping on his bed, phone in hand. He scrolled through pages with restaurants when the message from Black came in. Sean wanted to ignore it, but he was curious. 

"There's an ice cream parlour White loved as a kid. It's still open." 

Sean's eyes went wide. There was even a map attached. Black was an asshole, but he loved White more than his ego. He sent a short replay and started to plan the perfect date.