Extravagant (Bright/Liftoil)

The clothes weren't extravagant or revealing, but Liftoil still felt eyes following him as he passed through the corridor. He started to regret helping with the booth. The university festival started a few hours ago, and he wanted nothing but to hide. They were only selling homemade pastries. There was no reason for him to dress as a maid.

"We are both wearing it. You are no exception." Padlom pointed out, not leaving the space for him to argue. 

He must admit he looked pretty, though. Getting back to the stall from the toilet, Liftoil received a disapproving glare from Spoil.

"I wasn't away for too long." He pouted. It wasn't fair. Why can't they leave him alone?

"The sales are better when you are here." Spoil huffed as she pushed him in front of the table. It didn't take long for the customers to flow in. The guys keep being touchy-feely, making him uncomfortable, and when one of the annoying guys attempts to lift the hem of his skirt, he has enough. Slapping away the naughty arm, he turned to his two friends, sending them a nasty glare. They didn't try to stop him when he rushed out with an exact destination in his mind. Liftoil runs to the other side of the enormous place, looking for one particular booth. When his eyes landed on it, nothing was there to stop him anymore. 

"P'Bright!" Liftoil shouted, startling the tall, handsome engineer student as he threw himself at him. 

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Bright's eyes were blazing lasers, scanning the maid's outfit.

"Padlom and Spoil made me wear it." Liftoil sobbed, adding a big pout. He cuddled closer to his boyfriend, letting the older to wrap him in a tight hug. 

"One of the customers tried to lift my skirt," Liftoil mumbled enough for Bright to hear. 

"What!" Bright shouted, pulling away from him. 

"I am going to have a serious talk with your friends." He growled. 

"Thank you." Liftoil smiled, hiding his face back into Bright's chest. No one needed to see his satisfied grin.