Corset (Off/Gun)

The mall was packed with screaming fans, making Off smile. Babiis held signs with his and Gun's name, waving at him and taking photos and videos. He waved back with a huge grin. He loved the events and interacting with fans. Though, there was still something weird about doing it without his partner. It sucked that Gun had to shoot in the province. 

The meeting was fun and ended rather quickly. Off didn't have another schedule, deciding to stroll around the mall. Changed into comfortable clothes, he swam through the corridors, looking in the shop windows, scanning the latest clothes collections. He sighed sadly. Shopping without his little mouse was boring. Wandering a bit more, his eyes caught an interesting piece of cloth. The black silky fabric enveloped a midsection of tall slim figuring, shoving off the manufactured curves. 

Off scanned the sinful yet elegant clothing, imagining the corset hugging Gun's petite frame, emphasizing his slim waist and chest. The dark silk would look perfect against his partner's porcelain skin. A shiver ran down his spine at the image of Gun standing in front of him with only the corset and tight black leather pants. He felt himself hardening, needing to close his eyes to calm down. 

He didn't have to think twice before stepping into the store to buy a present for his boyfriend.