Ball (Off/Gun)

The school gym was full of laughter. All the rangers were having fun with the students and playing games. Off was lucky to be in one team with his small faen and Arm, enjoying himself. The next game was simple, including basketballs, a lot of running and scoring into the basket. Off was sure they would win. 

Arm was first to go, racing against White, and of course, mister capable won. Off cheered loudly, smiling as Gun hopped around him to cheer Arm too. It was his turn next, Tay as his opponent. With the ball in his hands, standing at the starting line, and Gun cheering him with his adorable smile, he was ready to end his best friend. The whistle echoed through the hall, making him move. Off run fast as he could, spotting Tay next to him. 

"Papii, you can do it!" Gun's happy, excited voice reached his ears. His boyfriend's cheering always drives him forward. His legs speeded up, leaving Tay behind. The ball landed inside the basket. Off didn't have time to catch his breath before the tiny body bumped into him.

"Good job, Papii. Papii is the best." Gun's praise made him proud and happy. 

"I did well, right?" Off grinned, tilting his head to the side, giving Gun the space for the reward. The quick kiss landed on his neck. Off sighed merrily. Now it was his turn to cheer for his boyfriend.