Dowry (Khai/Third)

Author's note: Part 4/?? of Third's boyfriend story. 

Third took a deep breath and exited the car, standing before still-stunned Khai. He heard the driver's door close. Un quickly walked over to him, standing by his side. His long arm automatically sneaked around his thin waist, and honestly, Third stopped minding it that much. Khai seemed the unfroze, and he was now glaring at Un. 

"You kissed him." Kahi accused Un. Third, let out an annoyed snort. 

"He's my boyfriend," Un answered, pulling him closer to his side to make a point. 

"You can't date and kiss." Khai shook his head, not admitting the reality. Third crossed his arms and glared at his best friend. 

"Tell me one valid reason why we can't date?" He demanded.

"You don't like him." Khai reasoned. 

"Wrong. Find something else." Third dismissed his attempt. He did like Un, but not in the way his heart ached for Khai, so technically, his dumb friend was wrong. 

"Dowry. He doesn't have enough money to be with you." Khai huffed, and Third wanted to laugh. It was just so ridiculous and confusing. He didn't want to let his hopes up. There was no way Khai felt the same way, and this act was probably only a result of Khai's hatred toward Un. 

"We are not getting married."Third raised his eyebrow. 

"Yet," Un spoke up, and Third could tell his man couldn't help but anger Khai more. 

"I will make enough, don't worry." Un turned to Third, winking at him. Third shook his head, his lips curling upwards. 

"This is ridiculous. Third, you can't date him!" Khai was practically ripping his hair out. 

"Stop it, Khai. I can date whomever I want, and you have no right to tell me otherwise." Third, barked him before he turned to Un. 

"Thank you for taking me here. I will text you later." He glanced at Khai. The urge to do something to spite him more was unbearable, so he tiptoed and quickly packed Un's cheek. The older male must have felt the same way when he returned the kiss. 

"Let's go on a date later. Bye." Un smiled, and before Khai could say anything, he was in his car and on the way out. 

"He kissed you again," Khai breathed out, horrified. 

"I kissed him first." Third pointed out, starting to walk towards the building.  

"I will tell Bone and Two!" Khai shouted.

"Feel free to do whatever you want." Third snorted, sending him a middle finger. He didn't have the strength to deal with Khai's bullshit anymore.