📜🌠장20 (CA): FOIS / The Unexpected Reunion

Começar do início

Jisoo coldly whispered as she sent a harsh glare toward Kai, Seungmin, and Sunoo.

"Oh, Sunghoon!"

"Sunghoon!!!!"

Rosé hugs her brother as Bom pats their head.

"Little cousin is here too!"

Rosé cooed at jay who smiled.

"Wait... Where are the others?"

As Minzy asked that, Rin and Chaerin both seem running on top of the roofs as they run away from Eunwoo.

Then suddenly they saw Seung carrying Ryujin in her arms while smoothly dodging the marines.

"FIGHT ME BITCHES!"

They heard Tzuyu shout as she brings out her rifle and points it at the marines.

(They don't kill, Tzuyu's bullet can knock them out or make their life drain. Remember that she is a Life Dove, she can take lives as she wants to.)

As Tzuyu distracts them, Chan whips out his daggers and began to stab each and one of them as he protects the young one from the incoming danger that she could not sense

Eunwoo noticed this and began to head for Tzuyu, as he summoned his sword and raised it to slash Tzuyu he was kicked by Hyunjin as he pulls out his whip.

As Hyunjin was about to attack he was pushed away by the captain of the marines named Afton.

Eunwoo took this chance to pierce his sword toward Tzuyu's chest when it was caught by two bleeding hands.

Chan looked up and smirked.

"Back off the kid, will yah?"

The muscular man whispered with venom lacing his voice as he whips the sword away and broke it with one swift kick.

Chan didn't notice that one of the marines was about to slash her shoulder when Tzuyu kicked the marine's sword upwards.

Rin and Ji-Sun watched the two like they were in a fucking movie doing all of these kick-ass moves.

Tzuyu whips out her dual pistols and shot the marine down.

Chan ducked down and grabbed Tzuyu's waist with one arm as he grabs the tall girl's rifle and spun them around while shooting the marines down.

"Holy shit... Is that your first mate?"

Chaerin asked as Rin grinned proudly and nodded.

Shuhua showed up with her two new katanas and sent a huge fire slash towards the marines, enough time for chan and Tzuyu to escape.

"Let's go!"

Chan shouts as everyone nodded and bids goodbye to each other.

Eunwoo used his lava magic and began to shoot them down when Jeongin blocked his attacks.

"GO, CAPTAIN!"

Jeongin shouts as he pushed his crew towards their ship.

"What about you!?"

Chan asked as Jeongin grinned.

"I'LL BE BACK! JUST GO!"

The captain hesitated but Jeongin used his magic and blasted them away from the island for them to get to safety.

Jeongin came face to face with Eunwoo who had this killer smile.

"Famous last words."
________🌟________

"________🌟________