Chapter-16

Athena's Pov

"Emily, why don't we catch up till the rest of your sons come?" Brittany said looking at Emily, my mother who just look at her up and down from under her nose, then stared her at her in dead and said "Shut the fuck up Brittany if you love your life" surprisingly Brittany didn't say anything.

After a few minutes the door of the living room opened and the rest of the Leone sons came, rest as in Blake, River, Xander and Xaiver. Xavier and Blake sit on one of the couches while Xander and River go stand in the corner of the living room.

"Well now everyone is here tell me what do you want Brittany" Vincenzo said looking at Brittany and the two guys she is with, "I'm just here for a family reunion you don't have to be so cold towards me Enzo , it's been 12 years since i met you all. Why don't you come here and give me a hug?" Brittany said giving Vincenzo a very creepy smile and she used to give me before abusing me, it still gives me shivers.

I noticed the guys she is with both have guns and blades on their sides and tattoos on their arms. I could tell Leone's are trying their best to control their anger. "What the fuck do you want Brittany? Wasn't it enough to kidnap my daughter and then send a threat note? I don't think you love your life do you? Because if you do love your life you won't be in the mansion of the Italian mafia right now who are planning to kill you for 12 years." Emily said.

"Oh my lovely sister you and your family won't kill me because I'm your only key to your daughter and if you try to kill me I have Kai and Finn here for that." Brittany said with a smug, I would love to punch that smug face.

"Let's make a deal" David said, "What kind of deal?" Brittany said, looking interested. David looked at Emily then Vincenzo and nodded "We will give you what you want and you give us mafia princess" he said.

Do they really think Brittany will keep her part of the deal? I have to stop this before it goes far. As far as I know Brittany she will play all nice until she gets what she wants. "I want 80 million" I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Brittany. Is she crazy? What the hell will she do with 80 million? I have to get out now.

While they all were looking at Brittany in shock I open the door that was connected to living room, got out quietly and shut the door and lean against the wall with arms crossed and i said "You won't"

Everyone head snapped towards me, I take some steps towards Brittany and look down at her the way she use to look at me and said "you won't get any money, there will be no deal between you and italian mafia when you don't even have the princess of italian mafia"

Brittany eyes were changing they were getting dark with rage, she said "Who the fuck are you? and how dare you look down at me?" I took two more steps towards her and still looked down at her and said in an icy cold voice "I'm Minnares Van De Vampier" she gasped.

"You killed my mate. You bitch" she said and suddenly she is in front of me, choking me. Her choke hold doesn't hurt me, she's weak. I remove her hands from my neck and punch her, something I have wanted to do for so long.

As Brittany was holding her nose I noticed Xander and River were holding Kai and Finn back. I heard Brittany scream "You fucking bitch you broke my nose, I will kill you." and suddenly his presence was all I could feel. He took my hand in his.

I heard his voice in my head "My Amor feel the power you have that is hidden deep inside you. You have to focus, close your eyes and listen to my voice. You have to show her how powerful you are and make her regret all these things she has done to you. Show her who is the true queen. You are my queen and every queen always has a hidden power. That power you have to find, it has been blocked and you have to remove that block from your head, from your head Amor"

As he said i close my eyes, I could feel the power but as he said there is a block i try to push it in my head but nothing happened I said to him in my mind " I can't remove that block"

"You can amor, you won't be able to fully remove the block but you can remove some of it as it is your first time trying, it will take a lot of your energy. You can do it, imagine yourself in your head there is a door that you have try to open. You have to open as much as you can and then you will know what to do"

Just as he said I imagine myself in my head and a door. The door was taller than me, black in colour. I went towards it and grabbed it's was not opening. I pull it with all my strength. It was very tight, I tried again this time it opened a little then I tried again this time I was half way through it when I heard his voice "That's enough amor, you have done well. Now you have to protect the people who have been looking for you for 12 years."

I open my eyes and saw Kai and Finn pointing guns at Emily while Brittany is laughing at something. Now, I have to grasp the power within me before it will overpower me. 

Lor is holding my left hand so from my right hand I grasp all the power, closing my right palm. My right hand is in a fist, I look at Kai and Finn then I open my fist and close it and they both fall on their knees, grasping and moaning in pain until they stop and lay on the ground dead.

Everyone was looking at them but I was looking at Brittany with so much hatred she started burning, I let her burn for a few mins and then said "Tell Italian mafia where is their princess?"