Chapter-19

Athena's POV

"How is the food, dear?" Mrs Leone or should I say my mother asked me with a smile. We all are here having dinner after what happened with Brittany and me. I'm sure this dinner is an excuse for them to ask me questions about it.

"It is delicious Mrs Leone,thank you for having me" I said to her in my normal voice and continued eating spaghetti and meatballs. We are at the dining table, my father is sitting on the head of the table, on his left side is my mother and on his right side is Vincenzo.

I'm sitting between Vincenzo and River. In front of me is Xander and beside him Xavier and beside him is Blake. There is only one person missing here Lucas.

"Where is Luas?" I asked Vincenzo, turning my head towards him. He looked up from his food and said "He is home with his family" I nodded my head and went back to eating food. While I was eating Xavier, Xander and Blake were stealing glances towards me.

I looked at them and said "Ask".They looked confused so I repeated myself "You were looking at me, so ask whatever you want" everyone's attention was on us they were also very curious. The trio looked at each other and nodded.

"How did you do that?" Xander asked "I'm not sure myself. One movement I feel an ever growing rage inside me then I feel power that I never felt before then I feel h–" him I stop myself from saying about him. They can't know about him.

"Then what did you feel?" Blake asked him while looking at me with his doe eyes "Then i feel nothing" I said looking back to him.

"Are you a vam–" Xavier got cut off but the ringtone of my phone that was kept on the table. I take it and see a call from an unknown number, both River and Vincenzo looking at the number with frown, before they could say anything I stand up and said "Excuse me"

I went out in the hallway and answered the phone which was still ringing, before I could say anything I heard a deep and husky voice that always makes my breath hitch.

"Mi amor" I close my eyes feeling the shiver going down my spine and lean my back on the wall.

"Lor" I whispered, I heard him groan at the sound of my voice "si, mi amor" I didn't say anything, just enjoying the silence between us while the sound of his voice was still ringing in my head.

"Mi amor I'm waiting for you. I'm craving for you, I have this thirst of holding you in my arms again. I have once held you in my arms and danced with you and now I'm addicted to you. I have been holding myself since I first saw you but not anymore. It hurts now to not be with you, not be able to hug you, kiss you. Mi amor I want everyone to know who their queen is, who is the beautiful and most powerful queen that got their king on his knees in front of her. I want you to know now who I am, where is our kingdom that we will rule.

I know you are capable of more than you think you are. I will stand by your side and watch you burn down the whole world. I'm waiting for you mi amor, I'm waiting for you to come. You know where I am, come to me"

I listened to everything he said, tears streaming down my face. I know what to do. "I'm coming to you, wait for me" I said my voice came out shaky.

"I have been waiting for you for centuries. I can wait for another century for you if you want mi amor" he said and after a few seconds i hung up the phone.

I quickly wiped my tears and went into the dining room. Everyone was sitting there in silence. They turned their heads as I walked in. I looked at Vincenzo and said "I have to go somewhere" he nodded. I turn to look at my mother giving her a small smile. I said "Thank you for having me Mrs Leone". She smiled at me and nodded.

I got out of the mansion as fast as I could and I got into my car and started to drive where I knew he would be waiting for me. 

I drive thinking about our every moment together.