Chapter-6

Vincenzo's POV T/W

( the day when Athena call )

It's been two days since Lucas was kidnapped, I have found out that the tigers had done this and tonight we will attack them. It is 5:30 pm and all of my brothers are out doing some shit.

I was thinking about Lucas. I know he is a smart boy and knows about his vampire side and powers but I don't want his kidnapping to turn out like my Princess.

Suddenly, I got a call from an unknown number. I decided to pick it up "Hello" I answered the call in a cold voice "is this Mr Leone? A girl asked me, ''Yes, who may be you?" I asked

"I am Minnares Van De Vampire, last night I save some kids from the tigers and Luca Leone was one you them he had given me your number and he is right next to me," She said, "if this some sick kind you joke you are calling your death " I threatened her " well Mr leone I can assure you that this is not a joke, I will put the phone on speaker so that you can talk to him " saying that she put her phone on the speaker.

"Lucas is that you?" I asked "sì"(yes) Lucas replied " Mr leone can you tell me who you are to Lucas?" She asked me.

"I am his eldest cousin Vincenzo Leone and right where are you Miss?" I asked her "I am in LA right now can you come and take Lucas from here. I also have to take care of other kids," she asked me "my brother will be at the LA airport in 2 hours.'' She didn't bother to reply and hang up on me.

I called my lawyer who knows about the mafia ask him to make a contract of alliance between Minnares Van De Vampire and the Italian mafia in half an hour.

Someone knocked on the door and I said " come in " I look up from the document and see Elijah standing there "I have solved the" I cut him off "I need you to go to California in half an hour to pick Lucas from Minnares Van De Vampire and I will expand everything later".

He got out of my office, and after some time my lawyer send me the contract papers I sign them and called Elijah to take these with him and go to the airport.

It is 8 now. Elijah and Lucas just got back, and I go to the living room where my whole family is sitting. " Lucas, did they hurt you?" I asked him "no they just lock me up in a room" he replied.

I look at him up and down for any injuries. I see a ring in his hand. "Where do you get the ring?" I asked "a friend of mine gave it to me " he replied, I could tell he didn't want to tell me so I left it.

"Vincenzo leave him alone, he just got home, Lucas let's go I will give you your favourite deer blood," mom said with a smile "ok aunt Emily," Lucas said smiling back at mom.

We all had dinner together but our Princess is not here, we all wanted her with us soon. After dinner, I went to the basement to torture a rat, as I don't have any paperwork left for today.

He was working with the tigers and was lying about being a vampire but in reality, he is a werewolf he just hides his scent. He is sitting there tied on a chair with silver ropes.

T/W

I sat in front of him and asked "who was your leader?" He did not respond to me, I took a silver blade and stabbed his shoulder as he started screaming. I asked again "who was your leader?"

He again didn't answer so I took a silver knife and first removed his nails and started chopping down his fingers.

He is still screaming but didn't answer me and it is getting annoying. I take his bloody chopped finger and put it inside his mouth and put tape on him.

After some time I asked "will you answer me now? " he nodded and I removed the table, he spit out his fingers and said, "William brown ''. Listening to his name made my blood boil as he was involved in the kidnapping of my princess.

T/W end

I get out of the basement saying that to the guard to make sure he is alive and they can have some fun. As I was going to my room I passed Lucas's room and saw the light coming out. I went inside where he was painting something on the canvas, and not wanting to disturb him I got out and went to my room.

I took a shower and went to bed.