Chapter-7

Athena's POV
It's been a week since Lucas go back to his family and the last I saw my aunt, it has been lovely without her. My suspension is over now. I am in my apartment laying on my bed with my babies who are still sleeping.

I get off the bed without waking them up and go to take a shower. After showering, I dressed up in:

I made sure all my tattoos are covered

I made sure all my tattoos are covered. I go to school without having breakfast as I am hungry.

When I got there I see the whole squad is waiting for me "Hey guys " I said "girl we have been waiting for you forever " Emma said. We all went inside the school to the lockers and then to our class.

My first class is English. I go there and sit in the back with my earbuds on, the class has started and the teacher is talking about some homework that I don't know about suddenly a phone rang.

The class of noisy students turned to silence. The middle-aged teacher picks up the phone and talks to whoever it is, I just put my head down and close my eyes.

"Athena the principal has called you to his office" I get up and take my bag and get out of the class. I kicked the door open where I saw Denis talking to some guy in his twenties wearing a black suit.

"What do you want?" I asked him "I want you to show Mr River Leone around the school," he told me probably thinking I would do it.

"fuck no," I said and turn to get out of the office

"you have to Athena I am giving you the last chance to be in this school and if anything happens now I will have to call your aunt," he said leaving with no choice

"fine let go, Mr Leone, " I said grumpily and get out of the office.

As I was showing I remember that he is the Italian mafia's third son of David who left for some unknown reason. Did he find out about my identity? I thought, "Athena " I snapped out of my thoughts when I realised River is calling me.

"Yes? Do you need something?," I asked him "Athena, the real reason for all this is I am here to talk to you," he told me " I know a place where we can talk let's go, " I said to him.

I take him to the back side of the school which is abandoned and no one comes here. "What do you want to talk about?" I asked him "I tell you everything, Athena but first I need you to answer some questions" he told me in a soft voice, I nodded to him.

"Athena first I need you to tell me your full name," he asked me. I hesitated for a few seconds before answering his question " Athena Selene Anastasia Brown" I don't know why he wants to know but by looking into his eyes I can't stop myself.

"Who do you live with?" He asked me again "my aunt " and I answered him.

"Did your aunt's name is Brittany?" He asked me again how he knew that? I nod at him.

"Do you have a flower pendant?" he said to me and I nodded at him. I am too shocked how he knows about my pendant.

"You are here I have finally found you, princess " he muttered running his hand through his hair "what do you mean by finally finding me?" I asked him "let's go somewhere safe before I tell you everything," he said to me.

I decide to take him to my apartment because this is the safest place I know when we reach there my babies start jumping seeing me but when they see River they start growing at him "guys he won't hurt me calm down" I said to them and turned face to River "this is Orin and this is Coco" I introduce them to River.

We both sit on the sofa "I need you to tell me everything" I asked him

"Athena you are my sister, the daughter of David Leone and Emily Leone, the princess of the Leone family." He said

"How is this possible you are not my brother my fucking family abandoned me when I was five" I shout at him.

"Athena, believe it or not, you were never abandoned. We sent you to a safe house with our aunt but when we went to the safe house no one was there. She was the one who kidnapped you." He said softly while looking at me with a teary eye.

"How do I know you are not lying? Do you have any proof?" I asked him

"I do. I have your birth certificate, family photo, your photo with all of your brothers of your birthday."

He said taking everything out of his suit.

I look through everything. I see one photo of five boys making a small baby girl wear a pendant, I look closely and see that pendant is the same as mine.

I look at River only to see him looking at me hopefully " Princess do you forget your Ri?" He asked me.

I am still looking into his eyes when he says Ri some forgotten memories come back with that name, I closed my eyes

I was hiding behind the tree giggling

"Ri catch me if you can, " I shout and run to the other side of the woods.

Suddenly, I was in someone's arms "found you, princess" he said smiling and I said with a pout and crossing my arms " you always found me "

"I will always find you, princess, even if you are far away from me," he said to me

"Promise?"

"Promise princess"

That was the day he promised me that he will find me and today he has completed his promise.

I open my eyes which are now teary

"Ri?" I said

"Yes princess "

"I missed you so much Ri, " I said and hug him so tightly which made him chuckle and he said

"I missed you too princess,

"Are you ready to go home now?"

"No"