Chapter-10

Athena's POV

By the time I reached it was 10:45.

Now I just have to wait for him.

I sat on one of the chairs that I put in front of the house when I found it. I don't know if he will come to me but I want him to come.

It was 11:17 am when I decided to take a nap. I woke up when a hand touched me on the face. I decided to pretend to sleep to see his/her next move but open my eyes when I feel his presence.

Only to see a child around the age of 7 touching me, I look closely and see that the child is having his green eyes and is smiling at me.

"Who are you kid," I asked him "I am Enzo, I was sent by someone you know he sent me to give you this " he replied and pointed at a box which was lying on the ground.

"Enzo, can you tell me where that person is?" I asked him

"He told me not to tell you" he replied, ''I can tell Lor is hiding somewhere. I can feel his presence. He is close to me yet I can't see him.

I take the jewellery box "Enzo I want you to give this to him and there is a chocolate cake that you both can share ok? Promise me you will only give this box to him." I said to him and give him a small smile

" ok. I promise you that I will only give this box to him. He wants me to give you this" he told me with a smile.

He takes the box from the ground and gives it to me, I open it and see three beautiful pendants, a black oversized hoodie and a letter.

I pick them and read them

I pick them and read them. It says

" My Amor I know you are scared that I will never meet you don't be because I am coming to Italy with you. When the time will come you will know who truly you are and to who you belong.

Amor, I know you will meet your family there yet they don't know that the person they have been trying to find for years is right in front of them.

There will be hard times you have to be strong and never let anyone walk over you because you are a queen of my kingdom that I have been taking care of while waiting for you to come and make it ours.

These pendants are designed by me for you like the ring I give you on your 6th birthday when you beg me to come and give you a gift.

That hoodie is mine. It has my scent, wear it when you miss me and feel uneasy.

I will wait for you in our kingdom Amor.

Your Lor "

After reading it a tear betrayed me, I closed my eyes and hugged the letter. I feel a pair of small hands wiping my tears.

"I will be strong and I will wait for you forever Lor" I whisper to myself.

I stand up and smile at Enzo and give him the box of cake and the ring I bought for him "bye Athena " he said

"Bye Enzo," I said to him and watched him walk away going into the woods.

When he was gone from my sight I checked the time it was 12:45 pm. I put the letter in the box and take my stuff and go to my car.

When I reached home it was 1:20 I called my assistant and told her to buy an apartment in Italy. I went into the living room where I found Zoe and River making out.

I clear my throat which causes them to break the kiss and look at me.

"Guys, please do this in the guest room, not in the living room," I said to them.

"What's in your hand?" Zoe asked me pointing at the box in my hand "oh it's a gift from a friend " I said looking at the box he gave to me "who is that friend princess?" I jumped when I heard River's voice from beside me.

"Fuck how did you get here so fast?" I asked him "when you were looking at that box with a heart in your eyes, who is that friend yours?" He asked me while sniffing the air and looking at the box.

"I am not looking at the box with a heart in my eyes and he is someone you don't know, " I told him

He takes the box from my hand, put it on the table and takes the hoodie and sniffs it his eyes darken

"Who is he and he is to you Athena?" He asked me while growling

"He is a friend of mine, River," I told him, lying through my teeth.

"Fine don't tell me but make sure to take care of yourself," he said and go to the kitchen

"Don't mind him, I will talk to him ok?" Zoe said patting him arm

"He is going to Italy in an hour Vincenzo sends him a private jet," she told me

"Ok I will be in my room if you need me, " I told her and put the hoodie back into the box and went to my room.

I was working on my laptop when River came into my room.

"Hey I am going now be safe and take care of yourself," he said

I get up from the bed and hug him

"I will try, " I said and he placed a kiss on my head.

After River went to the airport I went back to complete my work.