Chapter Eight: He Is Breath Taking- Xiao

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Leopold left the domain his eyes was still filed with tears as he tried to wipe his tears not wanting to let Leo see him at all he didn't want to worry his son he had already healed his checks so that the red mark won't be seen by Leo "its okay I'm fine it was my mistake anyway."Leopold said while still wiping his tears he was hurt yes he was.

Lumine was his friend she was like a sister to him and now they are both strangers one is a fallen creator that no one seems to remember that no one had cared about after the years of the war as for Lumine she was a lovely young woman but now she had change her bright personality had been changed now she is dull she want what she once were.

As he left the domain he was grated with a smiling Leo who hugged him tightly the emotions he feft had slowly left as he smiled at his own son as he hugged him back and kissed his forehead "daddy did you found what you are looking for?" Leo asked while looking at his father Leopold eyes soften as he looked at his son.

"yeah I did but it didn't went well at all." Leopold said as he took his son's hand as they started to walk again away from the domain as Leopold didn't looked back as it will only hurt him knowing that he is the reason why the people of Khaenri'ah had been placed under a curse.

" let us leave. "Leopold said while looking at his son with a smile on his face he tried to forget the memories that had happened inside that domain as he had not wanted to keep on looking onto that memory as he had things to do and that is to protect his people to protect teyvat.

He is quite tried with the whole war that had happened 500 years ago the archon war was quite tragic as Leopold lost more than how many being he had created and it annoyed him how Celestia had went against his one and only rule that is to never start a war yet they did even made the seven archon they put him to sleep they did everything to make sure he won't interfere with what they had plan.

"daddy are you?" Leo started yet he can't seem to find the word he wanted to say as he was just new to all this emotions he wasn't sure if saying this was going to make his father angry or leave him "hm?" Leopold let out as he tilted his head to the side confuse of what Leo is going to say to him.

"don't be afraid dear I won't be angry at you nor will I ever leave you." Leopold said while looking at Leo as he kneeled down to the ground cupping Leo's face with a loving smile on his face as he reasured his son.

Leopold loves Leo more than anything after all he is a being who traveled the land who seen people he cared about die in front of him but being with someone like Leo who is also an immortal he felt happy knowing that he won't lose his son but it doesn't mean he can't die by natural causes that's why Leopold will do anything to protect Leo.

While Leo feels the same not wanting to share his daddy to anyone at all meaning he doesn't want a sibling he doesn't want someone getting his daddy's attention away from him as he fear that he will be left alone again he fears that more than anything and he hated it he hated the thought of it.

The two continue to walk around liyue with Leo holding onto the hands of Leopold going back to the in that Leopold rented with a small smile on his face he had let Leo sleep as he was in the balcony staring at the land he had created and staring at the nation that the geo Archon had build and watch over.

"seems like Morax had done a good job taking care of his nation." Leopold said as he looked at the moon with a smile on his face happy that the nation he often visited had grown into a strong and huge nation every nation he can't help but feel happy knowing that the archons had done a great job.

" it's you. " a low yet husky voice said from behind Leopold as he turn around their he saw the same man that had followed them it was Xiao as the more he stared at Leopold it's the same as the one that Morax has a portrait off back then that was when it hit him the devine creator of Teyvat.

His holiness was the one he had meet without second thought he was down in one knee bowing down towards the devine creator as he now remembered him Leopold's platinum blonde hair was gently blown by the wind as he smiled at the adeptus "this adeptus apologise for not recognising his holiness." Xiao said as his head was looking at the ground.

That was until he felt a soft yet warm hand on top of his head giving him a gentle head pat that he can't help but close his eyes "stand up Alatus their is no need to bow nor apologies." Leopold said as he help Xiao stood up and looked up at Leopold the moon shines behind him.

"he is so breathtaking." was all that Xiao can think off as he looked at the man in shocked as he smiled at him he had not thought to meet the devine creator this way and knowing how a lot of people had been looking for him and how he was the first to meet him again makes him happy as his heart can't help but flutter.

"your grace please call me Xiao." Xiao said as he looked away from the devine creator with face turning a little red at how nice the devine creator is being towards him and he is happy with this treatment "Xiao you've done so much for Liyue but I want you to also take care of yourself and have a little rest." Leopold said as he hugged the shorter boy who was shocked by this movement but didn't object impact he hugged him back.

"you have went through a lot already I hope to take away all the pain that you had felt." Leopold said as the adeptus started to glow brightly like the moon as Leopold let go and took a step back and smiled as Xiao felt so light as if all the burden had been taken away and the pain he felt was now gone he felt free from his kramatic dept.

Hey guys so here is the new chapter of this story thank you all so so much for liking my story as it really means a lot to me so thank you all so so much