Chapter Three: The Creator Of Teyvat Had Return

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Kaeya stood there looking at his sworn brother as his gaze traveled to Aether and Jean as he himself is confuse because he knew that Celeste won't just leave Leopold alone unless the said male had ordered him to do so and he knew that because he had seen how Celeste would glare at other people who tried to get close to his grace.

Looking at the people inside the room all looking at Kaeya and Celeste who was licking her paws as she stared at the beings that Leopold had created they all look at the sassy cat Celeste who was all looking them "what is it that you all keep on looking at me?" Celeste asked while looking at them her fluffy and beautiful tail.

"I won't tell you anything about the creator." Celeste said while looking at them her sassy attitude can be seen by the way she is talking "the creator?" Amber and Lisa both asked at the same time as they both knew no everyone knew that the creator had been gone for a while now.

"can you three leave us for now?" Jean asked while looking at Kaeya, Amber and Lisa "why not let Kaeya stay." Celeste said while looking at the he is now at Kaeya's arms as she was getting pet by the young child whom she had grown to love as her master did she learned to cherish and love him.

"why?" Paimon asked while looking at the cat who gave her a sassy look "that mascot of yours." Celeste said while looking at Paimon who was ticked off by the comment that the said cat had said "because I said so." Celeste said while looking at Paimon who was getting more annoyed.

"why not make the two leave first then I will tell you." Celeste said while looking at the two looking at Amber and Lisa who both nodded their headed and left the room closing the door shut "now then tell us why you need Kaeya to stay." Diluc said while looking at Celeste with an annoyed look on his face as he crossed both his arms together.

"oh my you hurt my feelings~" Kaeya said as he was still patting Celeste who seems to be enjoying it to well something that Celeste and Kaeya has in common is that both of them love teasing people and annoying them to the point that even Leopold had gotten that attitude of theirs.

"have you ever heared of the rumor that the creator has a favored mortal?" Celeste said while looking at them they all looked at each other in confusion because they knew that there is a favored being and that is an Archon the favored Archon is none other than Morax or also known as Rex lapis but a mortal now that is something they had just heared.

"no, we know about the favored Archon but not the favored mortal." Jean said while looking at Celeste "too bad." Celeste said while looking at the four who looked at Celeste "now now let's stop teasing them~" Kaeya said while looking the other people who are in the room.

"yes the favored Archon is Morax but their is a favored mortal." Kaeya said in a serious tone as they all look at him not even Venti knew of this so how can he "child that is well favored by the creator." Celeste said while looking a them "ehh but didn't it said that the creator favored every being he or her created." Paimon said while looking at the two who nodded their head.

"yes that is true although this family is favored that even their child was taken care by the creator." Celeste said as she didn't want anyone to know who that child is "and what does this has to do with the creator?" Aether asked while looking at Celeste and then back at Venti who was looking at Celeste as if he is trying to figure out who that child is.

"modstadt is the favored nation, Morax or Rex Lapis is the favored Archon, this child and their ancestors is the favored family." Celeste said while looking at them as Venti nodded his head agreeing as he is proud to know that his nation is the favored one but he can't help but feel disappointed when knowing that he isn't the favored Archon.

" if you find that person you will be able to find the creator himself." Kaeya said while looking at them who all looked at him as if he had grown three heads as he smirk at them "that is true but where are we going to find that child?" Jean asked while looking at them.

"for all we know that child might have been gone for a long time." Paimon said while looking at them as Celeste and Kaeya had to surpassed there laughter as the two know that child is doing well and is still waiting for Leopold to come visit him.

Meanwhile with Leopold he can be seen walking on the coldest part of modstadt he is now at dragonspine walking at the white beautiful cold snow bere footed he didn't fell the cold at all he can been seen walking elegantly that even the monster that is in that part had to stop what they are doing to bow down their creator.

"I had never been at this place before." Leopold said while looking at the place as this place seem to never stopped snowing as he went here the half was snowing and the other part wasn't it confuse and amazed him at the sight as he had been asleep for so long.

" how lovely. "Leopold said as he sat down with the snow hilichruls as they all gather around him as Leopold hum a song he would sing to the child he had adored for so long as the snow hilichruls all looked at him as they listen to what he is humming.

Meanwhile farther away from Leopold a man can be see standing as he looked at the elegant young man as he started to draw him surrounded by the snow hilichruls as he smile at them a lovely and warm aura can be felt from Leopold this young man can't help but smile a little.

As Leopold turn to look at his direction Leopold smiled at him gently as he return his attention back to the hilichruls he was shock after all the man saw him but as their eyes meet he can't help but feel his heart beat a little to fast yet he didn't know what it meant maybe he might do a research for it.

Hey guys so here is the next chapter of this story I hope that you guys will like it ad thank you all for supporting this book as it really means a lot to me thank you all so so much again