Chapter Seven: Then So Be It

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Leopold can't help but feel like someone is watching him it wasn't the same as Xiao's gaze and he know that Xiao isn't following them anymore but he can feel the pain of those who was following him and his son he can hear the pain yet as he keep on looking for who is following them yet he can't seem to find who it is.

"who is following us?" Leopold thought while looking around he is in high alert the thing is he isn't worry about himself he is more worried for Leo his own son he can't let anything happen to him nor will he let anything hurt him a father's love that Leo had never felt he is experiencing it with Leopold who gave him everything.

"that aura its familiar." Leopold thought while looking at the direction he felt the familiar aura an aura he had longed to see for he had slumber for the past 500 years "daddy is something wrong?" Leo asked while looking at his father who was looking at the domain worried and confuse.

Leopold looked at the domain as much as he want's to go inside he can't bring Leo with him knowing that it can put him in a lot of danger and he didn't want that to happen nor does he want to leave him alone here as it can put him in danger as well "Leo I need to go inside this domain will you be okay to stay here for a while?" Leopold asked while looking at his child.

Leo can't help but stare at his father he didn't want to be left alone yet he knew that he wouldn't just leave him alone and he trust him that he will be back he will come back to him but the fear of being left alone being thrown away.

The reason why he didn't want to be near Mondstadt because he didn't want Leopold meeting Albedo the one who succeeded in things he wasn't able to do so he didn't "please come back." Leo said as he hold onto Leopold's hand not wanting to let go.

Leopold can't help but smile knowing how much this child love him how much he cares Leopold smiled as he pat Leo's head with his usual gentle voice he spoke "child this one will never leave you." Leopold said while smiling at his son Leo can't help but stare at him this was the first time someone choose him someone help him this was the first time someone didn't throw him aside.

"so this is what it feels like to be cared." Leo though as he looked at Leopold who was smiling at him he might not have what Albedo have and achieved at least he has a loving father and his happy with that "then please be careful daddy." Leo said with a bright smile on his face that even Leopold can't help but smile as well.