Chapter Four: My Future Son

Thrid pov:

Thrid pov:

Leopold had been walking wandering about dragonspine as snow fall down he was walking around without any shoes on yet the cold didn't seem to bother him at all he had long left the hilichrul camp and let them be for now although they didn't want him to leave he still had to but he will return back to them.

As he continued to walk higher and higher the temperature was getting more colder and colder"why is this place so familiar to me?" Leopold said as he looked at the bottom of the mountain he was in the snow fall softly and elegantly as he continued to walk he saw a cave.

Being the curious man he is he went inside the cave his eyes started scanning the cave and there he saw a young male sitting on the rock in the cave alone he has platinum blonde colored hair as he looked up to Leopold both their eyes stared at each other.

Leopold's different colored eyes stared at the bright teal colored eyes he can't help but soften the look on his eyes as he stared at the dead teal colored eyes that was also staring at him "child may I know your name?" Leopold asked as he looked at the man in front of him he gave him a confuse look as he looked at Leopold.

"my name...?" the child asked while looking at Leopold who smiled as he nodded his head while the man just looked at him confuse but before the man or what Leopold called him as child has collapse it was a good thing that Leopold had a fast reflexes as he was able to catch him on time before he even hit the ground.

"strange this child he seem to be not human at all." Leopold said as he looked at the cave he didn't felt the cold but he knew that this might also be the one of the reseason that had cause the child to collapse he had to take him out of this place as he did that he was carrying the child and wrapping his long haori around the platinum blonde headed child.

Meanwhile back in modstadt a man with platinum hair and beautiful teal colored eyes can be seen walking with in the city as he stare at the drawing he had drawn and he can't help but not forget the male he had drawn he can't get the smile out of his head"ohh my Albedo you have been staring at the sketch pad on your hand for far to long."a woman said as she gotten the male or who is now known as Albedo's attention away from his drawing.

When he looked up there he saw Lisa and Amber" why is that you had been staring at it for far to long? "Lisa asked while looking at Albedo who closed his drawing pad caml as always is" nothing. "he said while looking at the two who just looked at him they can't get anything out of him so they just choose to give up.

"why are you two here?"Albedo asked while looking at them he is confused and curious at the same time as he wanted to know what is going on and what this two are doing here right now he didn't even know what is happening sure he had felt the shake but he didn't know why Lisa had left as far as he knew Lisa and Jean are always together.

Meanwhile back with Leopold he can be seen looking at the child he had saved as he placed his hand on his forehead and the forehead of the child he knew how freezing it is back in the dragonspine he is just not a mortal that's why he didn't care at all but he can't help but wonder what this child is.