95: Hero Billboard Chart

Start from the beginning

"Rin, it's time to return back to the dorm." The tired teacher instructed.

"Aww." Eri grumbled. Being picked up by Rin and set on the ground. The dual haired girl standing up.

"I'll see you later squirt." Rin said and ruffled up the top of her hair. Or she would have if Eri didn't have pigtails in. Mirio swapping placed with Rin to entertain the little girl.

Rin went to leave the room before being stopped by Mr. Aizawa'a arm.

"Before you go. I forgot to tell you something." He presented his hand forward with a folded piece of paper. "While you were away, you got a requested work study."

"Really? Would they still want me after all this time?" The dual haired girl questioned while grabbing the piece of paper and opening it. Her eye widening at who sent the letter.

"I'm sure of it. This was received yesterday, most other work-study requests ended once they found out what happened to you. But this one, was persistent as ever."

"Well I'll see what they want after the hero billboard tomorrow." Rin said and slid the piece of paper into one of her pockets. Starting her walk out the room once again, this time not being stopped and returning to her home.

~•~

Later in the common room, everyone was hanging out waiting to see who their special guests would be.

Tokoyami was walking by as he sneezed unexpectedly.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" Uraraka asked.

"No, I'm in good health. My mucus membrane was just doing its job." The bird boy responded. Stopping by the couch where Rin was sitting and Venom formed out her shoulder.

"That's a gross way to describe it."

Then Dark Shadow formed out of Tokoyami

"Not as gross as your face."

"Oh please. Only a mother could love yours."

The two dark masses glared at each other before a snort came out of Dark Shadow's beak. Causing Venom to break too, as they laughed together. Continuing with a conversation that no one payed attention to.

"Maybe someone's talking about you! Maybe you've got some fans" Denki theorized. Then smirked over at Momo who was sitting next to him. "Like Yaoyorozu at the spots festival"

"Will you please not poke fun of it? I'm very grateful." She said, remembering when the crowd was chanting her name.

"Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while already. I mean, you did your work study with Hawks." Uraraka said excitedly.

"No, I don't think so. Everything was too fast there." The bird boy explained. Then there was finally a knock at the door. Which was noticed by Iida.

"They're here everyone! Greet them!"

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"We've come to lend a paw and help!"

"Coming out of nowhere..."

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild...Pussycats!" The team of heroes did their poses in normal every day outfits. Tiger holding a box of what looked to be food.

"It's the cat-cats!"

"Pussycats! Long time no see." Iida greeted with a bow.

"You kitties look like you've been doing well." The blonde one commented happily. Mina and Hagakure running up to grab whatever treat they brought. The big buff man looking over at the dual haired girl who was standing close by.