Chapter 32: The Ties That Bind End

A few month later after they have deal with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan

A few month later after they have deal with Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan. The Lan clan is ready for a wedding, a very big wedding between Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

"A-Ying, why do you look sad?" Xiao Xingchen asked. Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan received an invitation from Wei Wuxian, an invitation to his and Lan Wangji wedding.

"Shishu, I wish Die and Niang was here." Xiao Xingchen looked at Song Lan then back to Wei Wuxian, "A-Ying, they aren't far from you. They are here in your heart, they are watching you right now."

"Shishu, walk me down the isle?" Xiao Xingchen have on a big smile, "of course! I love too!"

Hanshi

"Sit still Wangji. If you keep moving all of your hair will come undone again," Lan Xichen sigh for the fourth time. Their father chuckle at this, "he just nervous A-Huan, he is getting marry after all. By the way, when will you and Wen guniang getting marry?"

(I know I know, I didn't write a chapter about it. Just think about they spend time together when Wen Qing is there)

Lan Xichen blushed at his father question, "A-Die!" This also make Lan Wangji smile as well, "Wangji, you can't tease your brother like this. You and A-Xian already tease me about breaking into the Jin clan back then."

"Sorry Xiong zhang but I think is funny. Zewu Jun Xiandu break into his ex sworn brother room to find the truth. That is the first time, don't you think so?" Lan Xichen sigh, he give up since this is the first time the three of them get to talk like this.

"Fuqin?" The happiness is still there in Lan Anshi eye, "What is it, A-Zhan?" Lan Anshi asked.

"I'm glad that you came out from seclusion. This way we can do more thing together in the future with Wei Ying and maybe your grandchildren as well."

"Wangji!"

"I am too."

Soon the wedding have begun.

Wei Wuxian is being walk by his uncle Xiao Xingchen, with his uncle at his side he won't get nervous at all. The people that got invited was choose by Lan Anshi, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen. They don't want to invite the people who will cause trouble for Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, especially Wei Wuxian.

The whole place is decorated in red fabric, red lantern and many other Chinese symbols all around cloud Recesse. Inside of the Orchid room, Lan Wangji is waiting for Wei Wuxian. He still nervous, his father and brother can feel it too.

"Wangji, your letting your aura energy out," Lan Wangji look down at his hand, so he closed his eye and calm down his spiritual energy.

"No need to get nervous A-Zhan, you will see A-Xian soon," just as Lan Anshi said that Wei Wuxian walk in with his uncle by his side. Lan Wangji hold his breath, he couldn't believe how handsome Wei Wuxian is in red. It was the same for Wei Wuxian, he always see Lan Wangji in white but now he see Lan Wangji in red.

Once Wei Wuxian and Xiao Xingchen is in front of Lan Wangji, he take Lan Wangji hand. "Lan Wangji, I am handing my only nephew over to you. Treat him well, if not I will take him back."

"Xiao gongzi, I think that is my line," Lan Xichen chuckle at how his didi is glaring at him.

Xiao Xingchen put Lan Wangji hand on Wei Wuxian hand. "Shall we begin?" Ask Lan Anshi as the two turn to look at the Lan Sect leader.

"First bow to heaven and earth." They turn to look outside as they bow to heaven and earth.

"Second bow to your elder and family." The two bow to Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and Xiao Xingchen. Wei Wuxian see his Shishu crying, "Xingchen, this is your nephew, not your daughter."

Xiao Xingchen turn to look at Song Lan, "How would you feel if you give your daughter away?"

"I would like to see who this person is first before giving her away."

"Such a protective father."

"Third bow to one another," the two turn to look at one another, they have on a big smile because tonight is the night where the red string of faith ties them together.

Tonight is the night where the ties that bind Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian together for the rest of their life.

Fin

How is this for the ending? Thank you everyone for the like and the comment on this story. I really really enjoy reading every one comment. See everyone in the next book!