Chapter 7

"Fuqin, you said special soulmate, what does it mean?" Lan Wangji asked his father. His father smiled, "is when two soulmate have a special bond. A bond that went beyond friendship, a bond that can see into the future when they touch one another."

"Anything happen lately, Wangji?" Lan Wangji tell his father about Lan Yi and the Yin Iron and what happen if they take the Yin iron from the cave, their shield will disappear.

"Did you take the Yin iron out?" Lan Wangji shake his head no. "But we did find another one."

"Where?"

"In a town call Tanzhou town. We were thinking about heading there. But...." Lan Wangji glanced over to Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying doesn't want us to touch each other. He is afraid to see what will happen to the Jiang clan?"

"The Jiang clan? If I am not wrong Jiang Fengmian marry a person name Yu Ziyuan right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Wei gongzi, that isn't a good place for you. Even if your father and Jiang Fengmian use to be friends but that women, she is jealous toward your mother who got Jiang Fengmian most attention. Let me ask you this have she been abusing you and using Zidian on you?"

Wei Wuxian look up to look into Lan Anshi (got this name from Wuxin really name Ye Anshi, so Qingheng Jun name will be Lan Anshi) eye, "I thought so." Lan Anshi turn his attention to Lan Wangji, "A-Zhan, keep Wei Wuxian here. If he keep going back there. He will have more abuse and injury on him."

"Of course Fuqin but Fuqin, will you come out of seclusion? It wasn't mother fault nor your fault. Xiong zhang and I want our father in our life."

"A-Zhan, people use to say that you speak less, stoic and unemotionally," Lan Wangji glance back over to Wei Wuxian, and then back to his father, "It is Wei Ying who change me." Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji, "Lan Zhan."

"So is he my son in law?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian blushed at what Lan Anshi just said. "Fuqin!" Wei Wuxian held back his giggle. "Alright, I will go see A-Ren and A-Huan. Are you two going to head to Tanzhou town?" The two looked at each other, they nodded their head. They look back at Lan Anshi, "we will head to Tanzhou town. Can you tell Xiong zhang and Shifu where I went?" Lan Anshi nodded his head.

After talking to Lan Anshi, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian left his home. Now it is just the two of them. "Lan Zhan," Lan Wangji stop walking, he turn around to look at a nervous Wei Wuxian.

"Lan Zhan, why did you kiss me?" Wei Wuxian have the courage to ask Lan Wangji this. Lan Wangji walk over to Wei Wuxian, he put both of his hand on each side of Wei Wuxian cheek, "You are my special soulmate, you change me for who I am, you bring color to my colorless world. Wei Wuxian, I love you."

Wei Wuxian eye shine at what Lan Wangji just said, "I want you to stay with me. I want to protect you from the Jiang clan. Will you let me, Wei Ying?" Tears begin to run down Wei Wuxian face, "Mn."

Lan Wangji smile, he lean in to kiss Wei Wuxian. The kiss went from soft, slowly to more passionate. "Lan Zhan."

"Mn."

"The Yin Iron remember," Lan Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian on the lips, "let's go," a shy, blushing, Wei Wuxian follow behind Lan Wangji.

Lan Anshi went to go see Lan Qiren and his son Lan Xichen, he found the two in Lan Qiren room. "You two seem in deep thought?" Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen turn their head toward the doorway, "Fuqin!"

"Xiong zhang!"

"Stay sit." Lan Anshi walk to sit down next to his son Lan Xichen. "Fuqin, you come out from Seclusion?  But why?" Lan Xichen asked. "Your Didi told me what been happening. A-Zhan and Wei gongzi just left for Tanzhou town."

"Tanzhou town, why?" Lan Xichen asked his father. With a wave of his hand, a silent barrier went around Lan Qiren room, "A-Zhan said that there is an Yin iron there. They left to go get it."

"But Fuqin, what will we do with the Yin Iron? We can't let the Wen know that we have another piece."

"You have a good point there. Since we have a piece, Lan Yi is holding it, we can try to seal the second piece inside of the cold cave." All three went quiet, "that's right A-Huan. I would like for Wei gongzi to live here, in Cloud Recesse?"

"Fuqin? Wei Wuxian doesn't really like the rule and our clan have more rule now."

"What?! More rule now," Lan Anshi slapped his hand on his face, "A-Ren, did you write more rule for our clan now?" Lan Qiren nodded his head. Lan Anshi sigh, "then Wei Wuxian doesn't have to follow our rule. Just let him be."

"Fuqin, why do you want Wei Wuxian to live here?" Lan Xichen asked.

"You two don't know?" Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen looked at each other and then back to Lan Anshi, "we don't know what?"

"I am sure A-Ren know about Cangse Sanren right?" Lan Qiren nodded his head. "Yu Ziyuan is jealous of Cangse Sanren who got Jiang Fengmian attention. Now that Jiang Fengmian take Wei Wuxian in, I'm afraid that she is abusing him and using Zidian on him."

"What that women use Zidian on Wei Wuxian?!" Shouted Lan Qiren. "Zidian is the most powerful weapon that belong to Yu Ziyuan. It can cut one person skin or even kill them. How come Wei gongzi doesn't tell anyone about this?"

"When one person is been abused they kept it to themselves. They don't want to let anyone around them to know. That is why he kept quiet about it."

"Even though I don't like the kid, he can live here." Lan Anshi smile at this, "he will be your nephew in law." Lan Qiren choked on his spit, "What?! Nephew in law?!"

"Yes, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, the two of them are soulmate....special soulmate."

"Special soulmate, how so?" So Lan Anshi explained to Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren about it.