Chapter 16

"Wei Ying, since we are looking for the cave. Why don't you take a rest?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "How do you feel, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head again. "Can you two see where the cave is at?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian touch one another.

The two couldn't see it in this area, "it is not in this area," Lan Xichen look around the forest. "If it not here. Then where could it be?"

They soon start to walk again, "Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian stand up, "I'm okay now. I'm good to go."

Cloud Recesse

Lan Anshi is healing Lan Qiren with his injury, "Sect leader! We got a message from Lan gongzi." The Lan disciple gave the dove to Lan Anshi.

"They already left to go on night hunt," Lan Anshi look at his disciple, "bring me paper and pen." That disciple did just that. A minute later he came back with paper and pen. Lan Anshi write to Nie Mingjue, he want to tell Nie Mingjue that the other went on a night hunt.

"Send this to Sect leader Nie," Lan Anshi gave the letter to his disciple. He went outside, summon up a dove, tie it around the dove leg, "off you go now," he let the dove go.

Nie clan

"Sect leader," the Nie disciple bring in the dove to Nie Mingjue. "Is from Shushu," Nie Mingjue untie the dove, gave the dove to his disciple, he open the letter to read it. "They already went on a night hunt. I hope A-Sang is alright."

He turn to his disciple, "go get some of our disciple bring them here. I have a plan."

"Yes, sect leader," that disciple left with the dove in his hand. When he is outside he let it go.

A minute later, 4 to 6 Nie disciple come into the main room, "Go to mount muxi, pretend like your just a normal people. Don't let them see you or ask you who you are. When you see A-Sang and the other, sent back a message. Understand?"

"Understand Sect leader!" Those disciple went to change in their normal clothes and then they head to mount Muxi.

The group arrive at the river side, Wei Wuxian look up, 'I wonder,' "Lan Zhan, Xichen ge, look," Wei Wuxian pointed to the mountain that got fog all around it. "I think the cave is behind the fog."

"Can you move the fog, A-Xian?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. He take out a talisman, send it toward the fog. With a snap of his finger the talisman sway back and forth, it is trying to clear up the fog.

Once the fog is all clear up they all see the cave, "that it," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. Lan Xichen turn to look at Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao, he is outraged that she think Wen Chao was the one who found the cave.

They all enter into the cave. The disciple from the Nie clan is nearby, "Sent back a message to sect leader, tell him that they went into the cave." His fellow disciple went to do just that.

Nie clan

Nie Mingjue received a message from his disciple, "they found the cave. They already enter into the cave. I need to let Shushu know," so Nie Mingjue write a letter to Lan Anshi, he want Lan Anshi to know that the other already enter into the cave.

Cloud Recesse

The Lan clan received a letter from Nie Mingjue, "go gather our disciple, we are heading to mount muxi!" 'We need to save them if Wen Chao block them in the cave.'

While Wen Chao is having an argument with Jin Zixuan, Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Wei Wuxian went to the edge of the cliff. "Is so dark down there," Wen Chao come over fo where the other are at.

Wen Chao point to the bottom, "you didn't tell us what we are doing here? You didn't tell us what we are looking for?l Wen Chao went over to Wei Wuxian and push him down the cliff.

"Wei Ying!"

"A-Xian!"

The two Lan glared at Wen Chao, 'I will kill him! I'm going to kill him!' Lan Xichen hold Lan Wangji back.

They all went down the cliff, "Wei Ying!" Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan went to help Wei Wuxian up. "A-Xian are you alright?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I'm fine, no cut," Lan Xichen sigh with relief. "Let's go find whatever it is that Wen Chao is looking for. Let's take care of it and let's get out of here," they all went deeper into the cave.

Then Wen Chao come, he want to use a live bait to lure out this monster. Wang Lingjiao decide to use Mian Mian instead. Lan Wangji went to stand in front of Mian Mian along with Jin Zixuan.

Wen Chao threaten those who listen to him, they will leave from the cave alive. Two of the Jin disciple run up to get Mian Mian only to have Jin Zixuan and Lan Wangji kick them away.

Soon the fight broke out, during the fight Wen Chao say something like "whoever dare fight with me. Kill all of these people."

Wei Wuxian have on a smirk, "that's right. Bullying others by relying on family strength. The evildoers." Wen Chao ask Wei Wuxian what did he just said. "Okay I will repeat myself. Bullying others by relying on family strength. The evildoers. All should be killed. Not only killed, but also cut off the head. And they will be reviled and reviled hereafter. Do you understand now?"

Wen Chao say to Wei Wuxian, how could he said something so unspeakable. This got Wei Wuxian to laugh. Lan Xichen who is fighting, he have on a smile. "What did you said? That's bullshit. Great treason. Let me tell you something Wen Chao, it was Wen Mao who said this. And here you are saying that your ancestors is considering treacherous and nonsense. That great! So great! Now why don't you die!"

Wen Chao launched his attack at Wei Wuxian, he dodge all of Wen Chao attack. Wei Wuxian take this chance to take Wen Chao sword and put it near his neck.