Chapter 28

The next morning as the Nie brother along with Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian head to Jinlintai, Wei Wuxian walk up to Nie Huaisang.

"Nie Xiong, how did you capture Jin Guangyao?" Wei Wuxian asked, Lan Wangji also walk along side Wei Wuxian.

Nie Huaisang whispered to Wei Wuxian, "I have my own special spy. They can come and go as they please. That is how they captured Jin Guangyao."

"I knew you were something else. People always thought Nie Huaisang is lazy, doesn't want to use his saber and he doesn't want to fight. To me, Nie Huaisang something else."

"Wei xiong, you know me too well." The two laugh at this. Nie Mingjue who is talking to Lan Xichen, he glanced back to look at his brother who is talking and laughing with Wei Wuxian.

"Mingjue Xiong, you should let Huaisang hang out with A-Xian while he here in cloud Recesse. Since those two have become friends, Huaisang have become more mischievous and playful. I know that you want Huaisang to learn the Nie clan saber but he more of a person who draw and make fan."

"What did Huaisang write in the paper scroll he gave you?" Lan Xichen know that Nie Mingjue will ask him this so he take out the scroll for Nie Mingjue to see. Nie Mingjue open the scroll, he read what is written inside.

Lan Xichen can see the change on Nie Mingjue face, "they want to get their hand on another piece of Yin iron?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Not just that but also Wei gongzi yin Hufu?"

"I assume that Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan want to make their clan more powerful then any of our clan. He might even want to be above us all."

Once everyone is down the mountain, they take out their sword or saber to fly to Jinlintai. Nie Huaisang end up flying on Baixa with his brother.

Wei Wuxian went to fly next to Lan Wangji, he grabbed onto Lan Wangji Long sleeve. This got Lan Wangji look down at his sleeve, he see Wei Wuxian grabbing on to it. "It will be okay Wei Ying. Xiong Zhang is here, they won't lay a hand on you." Wei Wuxian smile as he nodded his head.

'Why is everyone targeting Wei Ying? Just because Wei Ying have his Yin Hufu doesn't mean he will hurt anyone. There must be a reason why?' "No matter what Wei Ying, don't let whatever Jin Guangshan say to you, just ignore him okay?"

"Mn."

All of them finally arrive in LanLing, "Huaisang, you stay behind me okay?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

Lan Wangji keep Wei Wuxian behind him as well. Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue take the lead. When they all got to the top, they all see the Jiang clan is there and other small clan is there as well.

"I'm sorry to disturb your banquet Jin Guangshan but we need to take you into captive."

Everyone in the room is confuse to why Lan Xichen want to capture Jin Guangshan, "I have the right to know why you want to capture me?" Jin Guangshan asked in a angry tone.

"We have someone that confess every thing you will do to Wei Wuxian and how you want to take his Yin Hufu from him so that you can make your clan more powerful then any other clan."

"Go capture him," both Nie disciple and Lan disciple went up to where Jin Guangshan is at to take him only to have the Jin disciple stop them. "I am your cultivator Xiandu. Do you all dare to go against me?!" Shouted a angry Lan Xichen.

Jin Zixuan step up, "step aside. Let them take Jin Guangshan." The disciple listen to what Jin Zixuan just said. Again, the Nie and Lan disciple went to take Jin Guangshan captive.

"Jin Zixuan, it is best for you to take over as sect leader. Your father is not worthy to be a sect leader." Jin Zixuan understand.

Wei Wuxian felt like he want to leave the place, he doesn't want to be there. He can feel a lot of resentment around the room, "Lan zhan!" Lan Wangji turn around to see a pale white Wei Wuxian shaking.

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian felt his knee is about to go weak, "Lan zhan, let's leave. I don't feel so good," Lan zhan scooped Wei Wuxian into his arm and carried him outside. Once they are outside Lan Wangji put Wei Wuxian down on the step, "Wei Ying, what happen?"

"Too much resentment energy....the whole place inside is full of them."

"Then do you think?"

"I'm not sure. But it feel like is there."

"Xichen, I will take Jin Guangshan back to the Nie clan." Lan Xichen nodded his head. He went to check up on Wei Wuxian, "A-Xian," Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian turn to see Lan Xichen walking down toward them.

"A-Xian, are you feeling alright?"

"Wei Ying felt resentment energy inside of Jin clan."

"We can't really search for it. I think I have an idea, let head into town first." So the three of them went to stay in Lanling town.

When night fall have come Lan Xichen, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian stand in front of Jinlintai stair. "Xichen ge, is this even safe? This is call breaking in?" Wei Wuxian teased Lan Xichen.

"Wei Wuxian! This isn't a breaking in. This is call finding evidence." Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian held back their giggle.

"Ge, I won't tell Fuqin or Shifu, just said breaking in." Lan Wangji teased his brother. "Wangji! Your in this as well?!" Lan Xichen have a blush on cheek. "Alright alright, Wuxian, where do you feel it?"

"This way," the three use the dark night for their advantage since they don't want any of the Jin disciple know that they are there in their clan.

Wei Wuxian take them to, "Jin Guangyao room," Lan Xichen turn to look at Wei Wuxian. "A-Xian, is this right?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Then let's go through the window," Lan Xichen push the two door window open.

All three jump inside of Jin Guangyao room, "it is best not to light up the room," Lan Xichen know that Wei Wuxian is behind him, "A-Xian, can you feel where it is?" Wei Wuxian follow the aura of the resentment energy.

"Xichen ge, is in here," Wei Wuxian open the drawer, there is a golden pouch inside, "is coming from inside this pouch." Just when Wei Wuxian about to touch it Lan Xichen stop him, "A-Xian, don't touch it."

Lan Xichen take the pouch, he put it his front clothes, "Let's head back, then we will open it in the morning."

All three left Jin Guangyao room and left Jinlintai as they head back to Gusu.