Chapter 10

"Shijie Cangse Sanren and Wei Changze Shixiong is your parents?" Xiao Xingchen asked with a shock and surprise expression on his face Wei Wuxian nodded his head.

"The last time I saw Shijie and Shixiong is when they left the mountain together. They went back for a visit, they even introduce their son....Wei Ying courtesy Wei...Wuxian!" Now Xiao Xingchen remember who the small child is, "A-Ying! I been looking for you for many years now!"

Lan Wangji and Song Lan watch as Xiao Xingchen pull a now crying Wei Wuxian into his arm. "Wei gongzi, Xingchen never gave up his search for you. Every single time we enter into a town, he went off to search for a little boy who lost his parents."

Xiao Xingchen pull back, "A-Ying, where are you living now? Are they nice too you?"

"Shishu, I am living in the Lan clan. To tell you the truth Lan Wangji is my soulmate," Xiao Xingchen turn around with a very dangerous expression in his eye. He pull Wei Wuxian into his arm as he look at Lan Wangji.

"So your my nephew soulmate Huh?" Song Lan sigh, "Xingchen, your scaring Lan er gongzi."

"But Zichen!!!! A-Ying is my nephew! I want the person who he call his soulmate to treat him right."

"Your way over protective."

"Shishu, when you fight you look very cool and awesome. When there isn't a fight you act all childish. Song Xiong, is that why you like him?" Wei Wuxian grinned.

"Why you little brat?!" Xiao Xingchen head lock Wei Wuxian between his arm. Song Lan went to pull Xiao Xingchen away, "See you around you two!" Shouted Xiao Xingchen. "Hey Zichen let go it hurt!"

"Only if you calm down first."

"Okay I'm calm I'm calm."

Wei Wuxian laugh at the relationship between Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, "I hope to see you again soon SHISHU!!" 'I am also happy for you as well.'

"Wei Ying, let's head home."

When the two got back to Cloud Recesse, Lan Anshi, Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren is waiting for them.

"Welcome home you two. Wangji?" Lan Wangji know what his father want, he pull it out and give it to him. "Come," they all follow Lan Anshi to his room, he is now living in Cloud Recesse.

"Wangji, Wuxian, any trouble on your way to find the second Yin Iron?"

"Wuxian?" Wei Wuxian is confuse and surprise to hear Lan Xichen call him that. "Yes, you are part of the Lan family now." This make Wei Wuxian very happy but there still one thing on his mind though, "What about the Jiang clan?"

"Don't worry Wuxian, Fuqin will talk to Sect leader Jiang soon. He already sent a letter to the Jiang clan to let Jiang Fengmian know that he want to talk to him."

"Do you want to be there to hear what they said?" Lan Wangji asked Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian, you and Wangji can sit behind the divider to listen in. Afterwards you can talk to Jiang Fengmian before he leave cloud Recesse."

"Okay," they soon arrive at Lan Anshi room. "On our way out of the flower girl annual mansion. This Yin iron was reacting to something, so Lan Zhan and I decide to follow it. It take us to Yueyang. Lan Zhan and I decide to....look into the future to see what will happen in Yueyang."

"What happen?" Lan Xichen asked.

"We see a person name Xue Yang massacre everyone in a clan name Chang."

"The Chang clan?" The two nodded their head. "We save them from the massacre."

"And thus Xue Yang?" Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other and then back to Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren, "We took care of him. If we don't then he will come back for revenge."

"You two did a great job. Now, let's talk about this Yin iron, what should we do with it?" Lan Anshi ask everyone in the room. "Fuqin, we should seal it somewhere. We can't let the Wen clan know that we have another piece."

"Xiong zhang is right Fuqin."

"But Lan Zhan, where can we seal it?" Wei Wuxian asked.

"Well since Lan Yi is holding a piece of Yin iron inside of the cold cave, we should seal this piece in the cold cave too."

Lan Anshi went to get a box, a box that can seal a certain item inside of it. "This will do," Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen look at the box, "Where did you get this box Fuqin?"

"An old friend gave it to me," Lan Anshi put the Qiankun pouch into the box, this will seal up any energy that want to get out.

"A-Zhan, why don't you and Wuxian go put this in the cold cave? Put this under the water okay?" Lan Anshi gave the box to Lan Wangji, he take it in his hand. "Let's go Wei Ying," the two got up gave a bow and then left from there.

"I hope Madam Yu won't come to cloud Recesse. She will think that I am causing trouble in cloud Recesse."

"Don't worry Wei Ying, that women won't come here you beside Shifu did said you are part of the Lan family remember?" Wei Wuxian turn to look at Lan Wangji with a smile on his face, "mn!"

When they got to the cold cave Wei Wuxian remember what happen, "Lan Zhan, why don't you go in and hide the box? I will wait out here. If you tie your ribbon to my wrist, we will see the future again and I am not ready to see which clan is in trouble."

"Alright, wait out here for me."

"Mn." *sigh* 'Having this soulmate connection to Lan Wangji I am okay with it but seeing into the future event exhaust me. It doesn't affect Lan Zhan, somehow it affect me instead.'

When Wei Wuxian felt Lan Wangji come out of the cold cave, he begin to faint. "Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji pick Wei Wuxian up and carry him back to Jingshi.