Chapter 18

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian scream as he hang on tight to the sword in his hand. "A-Xian! Wangji! Now!"

"Hang in there Wei Ying!" Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen pull the string together against the turtle neck. They tighten as much as they can until the immortal turtle die from running out of breath.

"Wangji! Pull harder! Then set fire all around the string to burn the immortal turtle!" Lan Wangji nodded his head. The two pull harder, harder and harder, "Wangji!" Lan Wangji nodded his head again.

He set fire on the string,it spread throughout the string in e every direction and then the turtle head blew up. Wei Wuxian end up falling down into the water, "A-Xian!" Lan Xichen went into the water to pull Wei Wuxian out.

"Gross! The water doesn't taste good," Lan Xichen shake his head at this.

"A-Huan! A-Zhan! A-Xian!" The three look up ahead to see Lan Anshi and the rest coming toward them. "Fuqin!"

"Qingheng Jun!"

"Oh thanks god you three are alright," soon they all left the cave to head back outside to rest for a little bit before heading back to their own home. While resting Wei Wuxian look at Jiang Cheng and Jiang Fengmian, "Wei Ying?" Wei Wuxian turn to his right to look at Lan Wangji, "I want to try to see what will happen to the Jiang clan."

Lan Wangji hold out his hand for Wei Wuxian to take. At first Wei Wuxian hesitate then he take Lan Wangji hand.

Future event Jiang Clan

The two see Wang Lingjiao entering the Jiang clan holding a kite. She said that the Jiang clan has malicious intent to go against the Wen clan.

"What malicious intent to make you capture our disciple?! Jiang Cheng asked.

"This." She show them the kite with a cyclops eye on it. She said that this is the evidence.

"How is this the evidence? This is just the kite of a cyclops?" Wei Wuxian answered Wang Lingjiao question.

She got angry saying that this doesn't look like a cyclops, it has the color of the red and yellow. She even said it look like the sun. She think that the Jiang clan is disrespecting the Wen clan because the kite look like the sun.

This got both Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian very angry. "Even if this kite is gold in color, it doesn't resemble a sun at all. Where actually does it resemble?"

"If I'm following you correctly, then we can't eat orange either. Because orange are also this color and it's round. But you like to eat orange." Wei Wuxian laughed at this.

"Wei Ying that is the smartest thing you can said to her," Wei Wuxian let out a giggle.

Madam Yu said to Wang Lingjiao, is this the reason why she come here. She say yes but also come to get Wei Wuxian punishment because of what he did in the cave. In the end Madam Yu use her Zidian on Wei Wuxian to punish him.

"I'm glad that women is died if not I will kill her myself. How dare she make up lies about you?!" Lan Wangji is angry that Wang Lingjiao got Wei Wuxian punished by Madam Yu.

"This is bad. This women use a kite against us just because it look like the sun."

"But one thing I don't understand, Wei Ying? Where is sect leader Jiang?"

"I don't know either."

Soon the fight broke out.

End

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is breathing very hard, "Wangji? A-Xian?" Lan Xichen is worrying about the two of them. "Xiong zhang, there is going to be a battle between the Jiang clan and then Wen clan at Yunmeng Jiang clan."

When Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Wanyin heard from Wei Wuxian, he turn to look at his disciple, "is everyone alright to walk back to Yunmeng?" He asked his disciple.

"Without our sword, it will take a while for us to get there, A-die," Lan Anshi and Nie Mingjue look at their disciple and family members.

Nie Mingjue turn to look at his didi, "Huiasang I want you go back home with one of our disciple. I want you to stay there until I come home okay?"

"But Da Ge!!" Nie Mingjue sigh, "no but, get going,"
One of the Nie disciple went over to Nie Huiasang, "er gongzi," Nie Huiasang step on the sword, "Da he, please be safe."

"I will," Nie Mingjue watch as his brother left from there to head back to their home.

"A-die, everyone is ready to head back now," Jiang Wanyin look at his disciple and back to his father, "alright, we will walk back to Yunmeng. If anyone is tire speak up? Understand?"

"Yes sect leader!"

Jiang Fengmian turn to look at Nie Mingjue and Lan Anshi, "Chifeng Zun, Qingheng Jun, we will leave first," all of the Jiang disciple gave a bow, Nie Mingjue and Lan Anshi did the same.

"How is the Jiang disciple going to fight without their sword?" Lan Xichen asked.

"The Jiang clan have other sword, they can use it to fight but the Nie and Lan don't have any sword or saber with them," answer Wei Wuxian.

"Wait, doesn't the Jiang clan have bow and arrow?" Lan Xichen asked. "Yes, they do." Wei Wuxian understand where Lan Xichen is going with this, "You ask Jiang Shushu if the Nie and Lan can use their bow and arrow."

"That could work," Nie Mingjue nodded his head. Lan Anshi look around at his disciple, "Is everyone ready to go?"

"We are sect leader!"

"Same here Sect leader Nie!"

"Alright we will walk there. If you are tire, then take a break," the Nie and Lan disciple nodded their head.

"Wangji, A-Xian, how about you two?" Lan Xichen asked his two didi. "I just need a little more rest before getting up," Wei Wuxian lean against Lan Wangji, "Alright, I will go let Fuqin know."

"Fuqin," Lan Anshi turn around to look at Lan Xichen, "What is it A-Huan?" Lan Xichen turn back to look at Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian, "they need to rest more. Why don't you and Mingjue Xiong go on ahead first? We will catch up with you in Yunmeng."

"Okay, once the two of them are better, come to Yunmeng," Lan Xichen nodded his head. So Lan Anshi, Lan disciple, Nie Mingjue and Nie disciple left from there to head to Yunmeng Jiang clan.