Chapter 11

That night Wei Wuxian woke up, "Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian see a worry Lan Wangji looking down at him. "Lan Zhan, what happen?" Lan Wangji help Wei Wuxian to sit up, "You fainted."

"I don't see anything g wrong with your golden core nor your body, why did you fainted, Wei Ying?"

"I think it got to do with seeing into the future either that or something else. Every single time we watch the future, I felt very weak. I bet you don't feel like it right?" Lan Wangji nodded his head. "How come is only me?"

"Wuxian, Wangji," the two turn to see Lan Xichen and Lan Anshi walking into the room. "No need for formality you two."

"How do you feel Wuxian?" Lan Anshi went to check on Wei Wuxian pulse. "No need to worry Wuxian. Seeing the future doesn't cause you to faint, is there something you are worrying about?" Lan Anshi asked Wei Wuxian.

"Well I'm worry that Madam Yu will think that I am causing trouble in Cloud Recesse, she always compare me and Jiang Cheng, she always say thing that cause Jiang Cheng to lower himself. Even though Jiang Shushu took me into his home, I feel like Yunmeng Jiang clan isn't my home." Wei Wuxian smiled at Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji know why Wei Wuxian is smiling at him, "Lan Zhan said that I am his home and he is my home."

Both Lan Xichen and Lan Anshi couldn't help but smile at this, "Wangji care about you very much Wuxian. That's right, the reason why Fuqin and I are here is to tell you two that Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu will arrive here soon."

"We want you to to stay behind the divider and listen to what they said." Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian nodded their head.

On that same day, after Wei Wuxian feeling better he went with Lan Wangji to Lan Anshi room. The two stay behind the divider, "Wei Ying, lend on me," Wei Wuxian did just that, "Lan Zhan, your scent is so calm."

"I can put the incense near the bed if you like?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Sect leader Lan Anshi, you came out from your seclusion, "Jiang Fengmian greeted Lan Anshi.

"There is a reason why I come out from my seclusion. Please have a seat," Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Wanyin and Jiang Yanli sat down. The two child sat behind their parents, "Where is that trouble maker brat Wei Wuxian?!"

"Madam Yu, Wei Wuxian didn't cause trouble for your clan nor for our clan. Please don't make accusing without finding out the truth." Come Lan Xichen almost angry tone in his voice.

"We learn from Wei Wuxian that you have been using Zidian on him? Am I right?" Yu Ziyuan Zidian came out, "And you believe that brat?!" She shouted.

"Of course we believe him, this child never lies. Sect leader Jiang, do you know about this?" Jiang Fengmian shake his head no.

"Of course he doesn't know," Wei Wuxian whispered to Lan Wangji, "She tell me to keep quiet. If I tell anyone she will abuse me even more," Lan Wangji pull Wei Wuxian closer to him.

"Of course not. I bet she threaten Wei Wuxian if he tell anyone she will abuse him even more. Am I right Yu Ziyuan?" Lan Anshi asked Yu Ziyuan.

"Fuqin," Lan Anshi nodded his head, "Wei Wuxian will no longer be part of the Jiang clan. He will be part of the Lan clan. He is my son Lan Wangji cultivator partners. As his father in law, I will not let Wei Wuxian, courtesy Wei Ying, he will no longer a disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang clan."

Lan Anshi look at Jiang Fengmian, "Fuqin! They can't do this!" Come Jiang Wanyin loud shouting. "Jiang gongzi no shouting." Jiang Cheng sat back down.

Jiang Fengmian sigh, "I never noticed my wife have been abusing A-Xian. If I known about it, then I will stop her. Since A-Xian is Lan er gongzi cultivator partner, then I have no choice but let A-Xian be part of the Lan clan."

"Fuqin!"

"A-Cheng, you need to be strong. You can't rely on A-Xian to do everything for you. He always take the blame for you. Your mother take her anger out on A-Xian, enough is enough." Jiang Fengmian look at Lan Anshi, he put his hand together, "Wei Wuxian...please take good care of him."

After saying that Jiang Fengmian stand up, "My lady, A-Cheng, A-Li, we are heading home. Go get your thing," the Jiang family left from there. "Fuqin!" Jiang Wanyin ran after his father.

Lan Anshi, Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen look at the divider, "A child should never gone through that. They deserve love and caring when someone take them into their home." Wei Wuxian who is hearing this buried his face in Lan Wangji chest and begin to cry.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji doesn't know it but when they touch a vision is about to show them, "Wei Ying!" Wei Wuxian pull away. They look down, they see the wen clan is attacking the Lan clan.

"Wen Xu, he attacking your clan." They watch as Wen Xu kill many of the Lan disciple, they burn down cloud Recesse and they cause Lan Qiren to get hurt and injured.

The two pull away, Lan Xichen, Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren went behind the divider, "what did you two see?" Lan Qiren asked.

"Burning, Lan disciple getting kill, Master Lan getting hurt. Wen Xu attack Cloud Recesse."

"When?" Lan Anshi asked.

"We aren't sure." Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji try to calm down what they just seen. "A-Huan, go set up an alarm in front of our gate! This will alert us when Wen xu will attack us. I will not let our home to get burn down by the Wen clan!"

"I am on it Fuqin!" Lan Xichen left from there.

"Sect leader Lan, I may help with that?" Lan Anshi and Lan Qiren looked at each other then back to Wei Wuxian, "how?"