Chapter 8:- Plan To Stay Away.

Beginne am Anfang

The guilt swelled inside me as I realised after everything uncle Mike worked so hard with me on and I go and break being sober without a second guess.

I ran my hand gently on his stubble as I felt the tears burn my eyes as I wish desperately that it could be different, that I was with the right brother instead of the wrong one.

With a deep breath I finally pull myself gently from his arms. Carefully not to walk him.

I felt angry at myself a so feel the tears burn my eyes, I didn't want to leave but I had to.

I couldn't allow myself to be stuck in this fantasy because I was scared that once I was in his arms, I'd never want to leave again.

And it's safer for him and especially safer for me if I stopped everything before it got to far.

I know this is right so explain to me why it feels so wrong.

Why I feel as if my body was crumbling the more and more I thought about leaving.

I let out a quiet yet heavy sigh.

The pain entered my body the second I stood making me want to second guess my decision, yet I still push through.

Slowly I walk around his apparently collecting my clothes, I knew nothing happened between us last night but I also know he knows everything.

Or as close to everything as you can get and that thought alone scared me.

I collected them up before looking at the material in my hands, some of it was ripped to the point I had no idea how I came here in it yesterday.

My hands slightly shook as the clothes made the memories of caleb crash back.

He wasn't like this when we met! He was nice and so bloody sweet.

What's changed?! What did I do to deserve all this?!

I have don't nothing but treat him like a king, admittedly we haven't done anything but kiss but I'm not ready and he said he wasn't with me for that.

I crept to the bathroom and slipped into the clothes as carefully yet quickly as I could, only to pause when I saw my own reflection.

The bruises and cuts as enough to make me shiver again, I didn't know how much longer I could do this and yet I was a mess and no one could ever want me!

Not like this.

I couldn't take it ant longer, so I pull my eyes away from myself and change as much as I could.

I was quick despite how much it hurt me.

As I did the few button up on my shirt my eyes jump up to cain asleep on the bed, making my movements freezes for a second.

I couldnt help but wonder did I deserve how he treated me?

Or did I deserve how caleb treated me?

And above all was he serious, did I really deserve the world?

And above all why did I really want to see if he'd actually give it to me?

I let out a heavy sigh and by the time I had finished dressing I'd realised my body had gravitated me towards cain on the bed.

God this man knew how to invade my mind and have my body acting on its own accord.

I find a frown taking my features the more I stared at him, that's when I realised I really didn't want leave, I wanted to stay! And that feeling alone was dangerous.

Before I could stop myself, I lean down and place a soft kiss on his lips.

As I started pulling away I found myself freezing; hover above him. One hand on the wall and the other in the nightstand.