Chapter 10

"Liz! Liz!"

Liz opened her eyes to see 17. He was safe, thank goodness.

"Liz are you ok!?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

She rubbed her head and groaned in pain.

"I can't believe it! You turned into a super saiyan!" Shinron yelled.

"Wait I did!?"

She laughed in delight. She was finally a super saiyan! Everyone cheered.

"Wait where's Gero!?"

"Don't worry," Krillin said, "You blew him to bits! I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing his mug for awhile."

She laughed at his little joke. 17 pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her. Everyone smiled, except Vegeta. He never liked happy group times.

"Since 17 saved Liz, I guess he earned this." Veta said smiling.

"Earned what?" 17 asked confused.

Trunks and Veta smiled at him and spoke insync.

"Android 17, you have our blessing."

"Wait what?"

Liz giggled.

"They mean you have permission to be with me silly. You and I can date and get married."

Married? Were they serious? They trusted him that much? He smiled.

"I gladly accept."

Everyone cheered and clapped. 18 couldn't be happier. She was finally reunited with her brother and he can start a family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2 years later~

17 and Liz lived a happy little life together. They were married and were known as great heroes to the city.

17 fought along the side of the Z Fighters and Liz helped out with the girls in the family, whether it was fighting or simple chores.

They're lives couldn't have been better!