Chapter 4

Flashback

It was a rainy day. Liz bursted in crying.

"Liz? What's wrong?" Bulma asked.

"I-I..." she stuttered.

She hugged her grandma tightly and continued to cry. Vegeta walked in angered.

"What the hell's going on?" he asked annoyed.

"Vegeta!"

"What!?"

He looked down and saw Liz, her eyes were red and tears streaming down her face.

"What happened?" he asked kneeling down to meet his granddaughter.

"H-he...d-dumped..."

Now she was holding on to him. Tears still dripping.

"Who? Who dumped what?"

"J-Josh d-dumped m-me!"

"Josh?" he asked looking at Bulma.

She mouthed the words: "Her boyfriend." He mouthed back: "I'll be back." He put his hands on Liz's shoulders and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry sweety. I'll handle this."

"O-ok."

End if flashback

That was all. Liz was heartbroken. Vegeta didn't regret hurting that Josh kid, but he did regret hurting Liz.

With Liz and 17

17 found her sitting near a river. She was crying and it seemed like a lot. He sat next to her and put his arm around her.

"Hey, are you alright."

"Y-yeah," she sniffed and wiped away the tears. "I-I'm ok."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come."

"No, it's not your fault. I just...I don't get how they can't see you the way I do."

"How do you see me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like," he said blushing, trying to think of what to say. "What are we to you?"

A blush appeared on her face as well.

"We're friends, but..."

"But what?"

"I sorta kinda like you."

"In what way?"

"I...like like you..."

"Um...what does that mean?"

She mentally facepalmed. She forgot he wasn't use to emotions.

"I'm...in love with you..."

He blushed more. Love? She loves him? He couldn't help but smile. She turned to him feeling slightly confused.

"What is it?"

He leaned closer so their lips could meet. He lightly placed his lips on hers and pulled her into a tight embrace. Her face flushed red.

After awhile, he broke the kiss and smiled again. Her face was still red. He leaned close and whispered in her ear.

"I love you too."

They held on tight to each other, nether one wanting to let go. Something hit 17 on the head which caused him to fall. He was still awake, barely, and heard Liz screaming. He opened his eyes. It was Dr. Gero!

"Let me go you bastard!" she yelled kicking and flarring her arms and legs angrily.

"Gero! Let her go, now!"

"Ah, Android 17. It's so nice to see you again. It's been awhile."

"Shut it! Let her go!"

"Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that. Ya see, she's the grandchild of a very irritating person. And she happens to be a friend of Son Goku. So she's very valuable."

"Why you little..." he growled. 17's fists were clenched tightly and began to bleed, but he didn't care. His only concern was Liz.

"If you come back and work for me again, I'll reconsider her life. In other words, I'll think about not killing her."

"And if I don't?"

"Then she'll die a gruesome death!"

Liz was still trying to break free from his grip.

"Let me go you asshole!"

"Now now little lady, if you behave I'll be gentle. You don't want to see me angry do you?"

"S-shut up!"

"You two! Take him out!" Gero commanded two robots.

"Yes sir!" they replied.

The robots tried to keep 17 distracted while Gero got away with Liz. It was over, she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After awhile, 17 went to back to Capsule Corp and explained what happened. Vegeta and Trunks freaked out the most.

"How could you let this happen!?" they both shouted.

"Guys, calm down," Goku said. "If 17 went after them he could've died and we wouldn't know this."

"Shut it clown!" Vegeta yelled.

Veta smacked him and Trunks upside their heads.

"Shut up both of you! There's no point in fighting, we need to save Liz."

"Yeah!" Pan agreed.

"Fine..." they mumbled.

"So, where's Gero now?" Veta asked.

"In his lab most likely." 17 replied.

"Good. That's the first place we'll look. Let's go!"

"Yeah!"

Liz...please be ok...