Chapter 7

Many months have passed since that fateful day. Gero didn't attack, not even tried to. 17 kept a close eye on Liz, he lost her once and he didn't want to lose her again.

Liz and 17 grew more attached to each other. Even though the others still didn't trust him, he and Liz were an official couple. Pan thought it was the cutest thing in the whole world!

One day, 18 and Krillin came to Capsule Corp. 18 wanted to visit her brother who was finally getting use to society. Krillin wanted to keep an eye on him. Liz ran up to Krillin and hugged him tightly.

"Hi Uncle Krillin!"

"Hey kido, how's your mom and dad?"

"They're ok I guess."

"Good to hear."

"Liz," 18 said, "where's my brother?"

"Oh, he's out skating with Shinron."

"Skating?"

"It's a long story."

"Alright then." she sighed.

"I know where they are, you wanna go see em?"

"Ok. Lead the way."

They went to a huge area full of ramps and rails. Perfect for skating! Liz saw Shinron doing a trick with his skateboard.

"Hey bro!"

"Hm? Oh, hey Liz. Hi Krillin, 18."

"Hey! It's been awhile." Krillin said with a smile. "Wow, you've gotten big. Last time I saw you, you were a little baby."

"Heh, yeah. Pretty cool how I turned out like my dad."

"Where's 17?" 18 asked.

"He's just practicing his moves. He's a pretty great skater. Looks like sis finally caught a good one."

"Watch it bro." Liz growled.

"It was only a joke."

She sighed.

"Never mind that. Hey! 17! Where are you!?"

He came on his board and picked it up. He was wearing a plain shirt, jeans, his bandana and a cap.

"Hey Liz."

"17?"

"Oh, hello 18."

18 couldn't help but laugh. 17 looked very strange to her.

"What's so funny?"

"Shinron..." Liz growled.

"What?"

"What did you do to my boyfriend you baka!?"

"C-calm down sis! It was all I can find in my closet!"

17 sighed. Living with Liz and her family was pretty tough, considering that they still hated him.

Bulma was nice though. Bulla seemed edgy, Shinron was cool, Lizzia was ok, Ela was pretty smart for a kid and Trunks and Vegeta...you can probably take a guess. Veta and Liz didn't seem to mind having 17 stay. He didn't do much.

Krillin sensed someone coming. It was Vegeta.

"Hey Vegeta." Krillin said.

"Shut it baldy."

"Grandpa? What's wrong?"

"You need to come back to Capsule Corp immediately."

"Why?"

"Just do it. Your mom's been nagging none stop and I don't want to hear it."

"Fine."

They flew quickly to Capsule Corp. Along the way, Liz kept thinking to herself.

What's so important that my mom's 'nagging'? I hope everything's ok...